The VG Resource

Full Version: Mario and Sonic at the 2020 tokyo olympic games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
so i have gotten into the olympic files now i am stuck on the skeleton format and the skeleton format is skl.pxd then when i convert .model file to fbx using the modeltofbx it ends up like this any ideas? [Image: attachment.png]
[Image: IXIosIQ.png]

The newest model format uses triangles instead of tri-strips. I have maxscipt to import models the models into 3ds max.
(12-07-2019, 12:24 PM)killercracker Wrote: [ -> ][Image: IXIosIQ.png]

The newest model format uses triangles instead of tri-strips. I have maxscipt to import models the models into 3ds max.
Thanks so much! i will see if it works later!
Nice. Just used it and it works! How did you import the animation?
yep it works thanks once again! and like he said above how do you import animations?
(12-08-2019, 03:07 AM)SniperDragon32 Wrote: [ -> ]yep it works thanks once again! and like he said above how do you import animations?

My animation importer script is semi-broken atm so I didn't include it. Once I get the kinks worked out I will post it.
(12-08-2019, 11:09 AM)killercracker Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-08-2019, 03:07 AM)SniperDragon32 Wrote: [ -> ]yep it works thanks once again! and like he said above how do you import animations?

My animation importer script is semi-broken atm so I didn't include it. Once I get the kinks worked out I will post it.
Alright thank you for all of this!
Can I borrow model or texures?
(02-02-2020, 08:25 PM)Mr. My Varga Wrote: [ -> ]Can I borrow model or texures?
i am good for now i forgot about this thread to be honest
(02-03-2020, 05:15 AM)SniperDragon32 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-02-2020, 08:25 PM)Mr. My Varga Wrote: [ -> ]Can I borrow model or texures?
i am good for now i forgot about this thread to be honest
Oh ok so well u post soon to Model Recource soon or nah
Can you tell me how to use the "mario and sonic 2020.ms" including everything I need to do first?
how does one even get the files out of the game to be able to import them? I'd like to know so I can take a look at the models myself once in a while.

just curious did you ever finish the animation importer script for 3ds max
(03-09-2020, 07:47 PM)SniperDragon32 Wrote: [ -> ]

just curious did you ever finish the animation importer script for 3ds max
Nope. But I'll link it anyway.

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folde...k2PXcvCDrk
I take it the ability to send links to downloads of the files is a no-go? asking cause I want to rip a few models and textures from it.
Pages: 1 2