Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Mario and Sonic at the 2020 tokyo olympic games
so i have gotten into the olympic files now i am stuck on the skeleton format and the skeleton format is skl.pxd then when i convert .model file to fbx using the modeltofbx it ends up like this any ideas? [Image: attachment.png]
Thanked by:
[Image: IXIosIQ.png]

The newest model format uses triangles instead of tri-strips. I have maxscipt to import models the models into 3ds max.

Attached Files
.zip   mario and sonic 2020.zip (Size: 4.99 KB / Downloads: 371)
Thanked by: SniperDragon32
(12-07-2019, 12:24 PM)killercracker Wrote: [Image: IXIosIQ.png]

The newest model format uses triangles instead of tri-strips. I have maxscipt to import models the models into 3ds max.
Thanks so much! i will see if it works later!
Thanked by:
Nice. Just used it and it works! How did you import the animation?
Thanked by:
yep it works thanks once again! and like he said above how do you import animations?
Thanked by:
(12-08-2019, 03:07 AM)SniperDragon32 Wrote: yep it works thanks once again! and like he said above how do you import animations?

My animation importer script is semi-broken atm so I didn't include it. Once I get the kinks worked out I will post it.
Thanked by:
(12-08-2019, 11:09 AM)killercracker Wrote:
(12-08-2019, 03:07 AM)SniperDragon32 Wrote: yep it works thanks once again! and like he said above how do you import animations?

My animation importer script is semi-broken atm so I didn't include it. Once I get the kinks worked out I will post it.
Alright thank you for all of this!
Thanked by:
Can I borrow model or texures?
Thanked by:
(02-02-2020, 08:25 PM)Mr. My Varga Wrote: Can I borrow model or texures?
i am good for now i forgot about this thread to be honest
Thanked by:
(02-03-2020, 05:15 AM)SniperDragon32 Wrote:
(02-02-2020, 08:25 PM)Mr. My Varga Wrote: Can I borrow model or texures?
i am good for now i forgot about this thread to be honest
Oh ok so well u post soon to Model Recource soon or nah
Thanked by:
Can you tell me how to use the "mario and sonic 2020.ms" including everything I need to do first?
Thanked by:
how does one even get the files out of the game to be able to import them? I'd like to know so I can take a look at the models myself once in a while.
[Image: 1471_Courage.jpg]
Thanked by:

just curious did you ever finish the animation importer script for 3ds max
Thanked by:
(03-09-2020, 07:47 PM)SniperDragon32 Wrote:

just curious did you ever finish the animation importer script for 3ds max
Nope. But I'll link it anyway.

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folde...k2PXcvCDrk
Thanked by: sirius_002
I take it the ability to send links to downloads of the files is a no-go? asking cause I want to rip a few models and textures from it.
Thanked by: