The VG Resource

Full Version: Need files from a jailbroken iOS (iPhone) 11 user
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm in the process of ripping iOS's activity achievement badge models (these things), but for some of the special badges, I need help from someone who has:
  • a jailbroken iOS 11 iPhone (it has to be an iPhone)
  • SSH access to run commands and transfer files off the device
  • unlocked a few, if not all special Activity challenges (like the ones for Mother's Day, Earth Day 2018, Veterans Day and so on, there's also a non-exhaustive list at the end of this post)

Please run this command on your iPhone via SSH:
Code:
find / -type f -iname "*.bdg.zip"

You'll probably get a huge list of file paths that look somewhat like this:
Quote:/System/Library/Health/Assets/FitnessUIAssets.bundle/ActivityAchievements/MonthlyAchievements/models/2017_03/badgemodel/BadgeModel.bdg.zip

Please go up two levels from every .bdg.zip file and zip that directory (so here you'd end up with 2017_03.zip), then upload all resulting ZIP files.
I'd extract the files from iOS update files (IPSWs), but those only contain the standard set of badges. The special badges seem to be downloaded on the fly, but I can't figure out from where exactly, so getting them from someone who has already unlocked them seems to be the easiest solution.

Here's that non-exhaustive list of special badges:
[Image: how_to_get_every_apple_watch_activity_ba...th_675.jpg][Image: mothers-day-activity-challenge-800x804.jpg][Image: A7h1H.png]
Why would you need to do this? I have a friend who got a jailbroken iPhone, but I don't think that he will agree to such a thing. After doing this, he is having a lot of problems with his phone at the moment, and most likely he will have to change it soon, because there is not really much what he can do. For some reason, all his pictures got duplicated, and considering that he had a lot of them, deleting the copies would take at least a few hours, but luckily he found this guide https://macpaw.com/how-to/what-is-heic-file, and was able to fix the problem fast.