The VG Resource

Full Version: Another Chance at Star Rod Magic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I'm not sure if anyone noticed, but I left the VG Resource for almost a year. While I have my reasons, I think it's for the best that I don't state them publicly.

Not that long ago, Kosheh let me know that the site has went through a few changes and is more bearable than it once was. As such, I'm giving it another chance to see if I'll have a less stressful time here. Otherwise, I'll just pack up and go since I have other communities that welcome me.

In any case, I'm interested to see how you guys treat me. I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but I actually have a Paper Mario fan project that I've been working on for almost three years. Even though I discontinued the original thread on this site, I still keep updating it elsewhere online. In any case, now that I'm back, I want to show you guys what I have so far and possibly post my assets here.

By the way, speaking of posting, I brought one more surprise with me! While he never ceased with uploading his sprites, he left the forum the same time I did. Now, reintroduce yourself, buddy! Big Grin
oh wow! now that's a familar face if i've ever seen one

welcome back, e-man and his friend. i'm not sure on your definition of bearable? but it's certainly a different crowd than before.

enjoy your stay o/
Well, you are the guy who helped convince me to give this site another chance, so I'm placing my full trust in you. Smile

Right now, though, I think I'll wait until this thread gets more replies before I really get to work. I want to get at least a few of the new guys to know me a bit. That way, it wouldn't seem like I popped out of nowhere.
Hey, everybody! It's me, SmithyGCN. It's been a long time, hasn't it? As with E-Man, I've come back to this site to share what I've worked on in my absence. Like, E-Man, I won't tell you why I left, but it's been too long. Anyway, hope everyone's healthy and happy!