Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Another Chance at Star Rod Magic
So, I'm not sure if anyone noticed, but I left the VG Resource for almost a year. While I have my reasons, I think it's for the best that I don't state them publicly.

Not that long ago, Kosheh let me know that the site has went through a few changes and is more bearable than it once was. As such, I'm giving it another chance to see if I'll have a less stressful time here. Otherwise, I'll just pack up and go since I have other communities that welcome me.

In any case, I'm interested to see how you guys treat me. I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but I actually have a Paper Mario fan project that I've been working on for almost three years. Even though I discontinued the original thread on this site, I still keep updating it elsewhere online. In any case, now that I'm back, I want to show you guys what I have so far and possibly post my assets here.

By the way, speaking of posting, I brought one more surprise with me! While he never ceased with uploading his sprites, he left the forum the same time I did. Now, reintroduce yourself, buddy! Big Grin
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by: Ton, supersmashball
oh wow! now that's a familar face if i've ever seen one

welcome back, e-man and his friend. i'm not sure on your definition of bearable? but it's certainly a different crowd than before.

enjoy your stay o/
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: E-Man
Well, you are the guy who helped convince me to give this site another chance, so I'm placing my full trust in you. Smile

Right now, though, I think I'll wait until this thread gets more replies before I really get to work. I want to get at least a few of the new guys to know me a bit. That way, it wouldn't seem like I popped out of nowhere.
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by:
Hey, everybody! It's me, SmithyGCN. It's been a long time, hasn't it? As with E-Man, I've come back to this site to share what I've worked on in my absence. Like, E-Man, I won't tell you why I left, but it's been too long. Anyway, hope everyone's healthy and happy!
God is good.  Big Grin

An old fart who sits on a chair, giving animation and pixeling advice,... and calls everyone son...