The VG Resource

Full Version: I need help the TieldGGD Palette setting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I used TildGGD to update my previously working sprite sheet( https://www.spriters-resource.com/mobile...eet/87563/ ) , but only the situation shown below was repeated. I used another program, but uploading was not allowed due to loss of compression.

[Image: 7lr2UzkBVn.PNG] [Image: Gk6OGFo1xE.PNG] [Image: AI9LEp7vhA.PNG]
[Image: jctc8ck4pn.PNG] [Image: EKndmIM69C.PNG] [Image: TaJQzTR8VU.PNG]

How do I specify options? This is not an option you used before. ( Image format - 32 bit pixel / Image offset 0x3 / Image endianes - Little endian / Image mode - Linear / palette format - 4 bit per color / palette order -  RGB )
I think you might just need to play around with the palette offsets; you can do this using the Home and End buttons on your keyboard.
(06-19-2017, 02:45 AM)puggsoy Wrote: [ -> ]I think you might just need to play around with the palette offsets; you can do this using the Home and End buttons on your keyboard.

I also tried using palette offsets, but the pictures were only cropped to the right.
Could you upload the file for me to mess around with myself?
(06-19-2017, 07:57 AM)puggsoy Wrote: [ -> ]Could you upload the file for me to mess around with myself?

Here it is. (←Link) I hope it can be solved.
It says the download has been disabled for security reasons. Do you have to make it public?
(06-19-2017, 10:41 PM)puggsoy Wrote: [ -> ]It says the download has been disabled for security reasons. Do you have to make it public?

Sorry, I did not know that the link was just because I used it. I will replace it with a MEGA link. Here!
Would you mind reuploading it? I want to see if I can figure it out.
(06-20-2017, 06:53 AM)Deathbringer Wrote: [ -> ]Would you mind reuploading it? I want to see if I can figure it out.

Sorry, I can't upload the file now. Can you wait for the weekend?
Sure, I can wait.
Thank you for waiting me. Here is the obvious link. https://mega.nz/#!j1MDwD4Q!GycQy5vt7-9_V...g01TCFzR88
Works for me.
[Image: Rx642aO.png]
Format is 16BPP (not 32BPP as in your screenshots or the older versions' Avatar.obm files), RGB palette and the most important thing is you have to go to "Palette > Alpha Settings..." in the menu and change Alpha Location to "End", not "Start".
Guess that resolves that.
Thank you all! Complete extraction was possible. I will upload it now.