Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
I need help the TieldGGD Palette setting
I used TildGGD to update my previously working sprite sheet( https://www.spriters-resource.com/mobile...eet/87563/ ) , but only the situation shown below was repeated. I used another program, but uploading was not allowed due to loss of compression.

[Image: 7lr2UzkBVn.PNG] [Image: Gk6OGFo1xE.PNG] [Image: AI9LEp7vhA.PNG]
[Image: jctc8ck4pn.PNG] [Image: EKndmIM69C.PNG] [Image: TaJQzTR8VU.PNG]

How do I specify options? This is not an option you used before. ( Image format - 32 bit pixel / Image offset 0x3 / Image endianes - Little endian / Image mode - Linear / palette format - 4 bit per color / palette order -  RGB )
Thanked by:
I think you might just need to play around with the palette offsets; you can do this using the Home and End buttons on your keyboard.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
(06-19-2017, 02:45 AM)puggsoy Wrote: I think you might just need to play around with the palette offsets; you can do this using the Home and End buttons on your keyboard.

I also tried using palette offsets, but the pictures were only cropped to the right.
Thanked by:
Could you upload the file for me to mess around with myself?
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
(06-19-2017, 07:57 AM)puggsoy Wrote: Could you upload the file for me to mess around with myself?

Here it is. (←Link) I hope it can be solved.
Thanked by:
It says the download has been disabled for security reasons. Do you have to make it public?
Thanked by:
(06-19-2017, 10:41 PM)puggsoy Wrote: It says the download has been disabled for security reasons. Do you have to make it public?

Sorry, I did not know that the link was just because I used it. I will replace it with a MEGA link. Here!
Thanked by:
Would you mind reuploading it? I want to see if I can figure it out.
Doofenshmirtz: This is a little bit awkward but have you seen my escape jet keys? (Perry nods) What, you have? Well that's great! So where are they? (Perry looks away) You won't tell me? Is this because you don't speak or are you just being a jerk?
~Phineas and Ferb, "One Good Scare Ought to Do It!" (2008)
Thanked by:
(06-20-2017, 06:53 AM)Deathbringer Wrote: Would you mind reuploading it? I want to see if I can figure it out.

Sorry, I can't upload the file now. Can you wait for the weekend?
Thanked by:
Sure, I can wait.
Doofenshmirtz: This is a little bit awkward but have you seen my escape jet keys? (Perry nods) What, you have? Well that's great! So where are they? (Perry looks away) You won't tell me? Is this because you don't speak or are you just being a jerk?
Thanked by:
Thank you for waiting me. Here is the obvious link. https://mega.nz/#!j1MDwD4Q!GycQy5vt7-9_V...g01TCFzR88
Thanked by:
Works for me.
[Image: Rx642aO.png]
Format is 16BPP (not 32BPP as in your screenshots or the older versions' Avatar.obm files), RGB palette and the most important thing is you have to go to "Palette > Alpha Settings..." in the menu and change Alpha Location to "End", not "Start".
Thanked by:
Guess that resolves that.
Thanked by:
Thank you all! Complete extraction was possible. I will upload it now.
Thanked by: