The VG Resource

Full Version: Ripping the Reverse Cup in Double Dash!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The demo disc versions of Mario Kart Double Dash has some unused models such as the Reverse Cup. When i extracted the model to OBJ,
The 1 2 3 place number are both in the model with the gold cup. Is there a way to have them into separate models? Thanks.
[Image: CO0x78W.png]
Send the the model, and I could do it if you want.
(06-09-2017, 07:48 PM)Filler Wrote: [ -> ]Send the the model, and I could do it if you want.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/qt21b4zx31...everse.zip Here you go.
I think I did it right?

Split it into three models for each number.

[attachment=7436]
(06-10-2017, 06:43 PM)Filler Wrote: [ -> ]I think I did it right?

Split it into three models for each number.

The second and third numbers are gold, But i changed it back to silver and bronze. Thanks. Wink
Also, the way the textures worked is that the 2 and 3 are invisible via alpha channels. For some reason, the screenshot you posted didn't have working alpha channels. Looked fine in a model render
(06-10-2017, 07:51 PM)Filler Wrote: [ -> ]Also, the way the textures worked is that the 2 and 3 are invisible via alpha channels. For some reason, the screenshot you posted didn't have working alpha channels. Looked fine in a model render

I used BMDview2.
(06-10-2017, 07:57 PM)Pasta937 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-10-2017, 07:51 PM)Filler Wrote: [ -> ]Also, the way the textures worked is that the 2 and 3 are invisible via alpha channels. For some reason, the screenshot you posted didn't have working alpha channels. Looked fine in a model render

I used BMDview2.
what version of bmdview2 do you have an can I download it?