The VG Resource

Full Version: Ripping Models from Spyro 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I see there's been luck with world ripping from the first Spyro game, and not much in the way of character or item models. I'd love to figure out how to achieve this as I'm trying to obtain the model of the Crystal Dragon Statues that the dragons are turned into. The search function on this site is a bit lacking so forgive me if there's already a tutorial up. I'm no stranger to software such as this, so just point me in the right direction. Thanks!
(05-28-2017, 03:35 PM)MissNewtype Wrote: [ -> ]I see there's been luck with world ripping from the first Spyro game, and not much in the way of character or item models. I'd love to figure out how to achieve this as I'm trying to obtain the model of the Crystal Dragon Statues that the dragons are turned into. The search function on this site is a bit lacking so forgive me if there's already a tutorial up. I'm no stranger to software such as this, so just point me in the right direction. Thanks!

https://www.vg-resource.com/thread-29559.html <<< Would be your best bet!