The VG Resource

Full Version: the shirt ninja's submissions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hey there everyone, the shirt ninja here. New to this site but not new to sprite ripping. In the past I've contributed to "Mortal Kombat Warehouse" and now-defunct "The People's Sprites", also some of my sheets have been put up on "Sprite Database" somehow...

Recently I decided to get back into sprite ripping. I will put all my sheets that have been uploaded to the site in this OP.

from Samurai Shodown 5 Special:

from Secret of Mana:

from Street Fighter II:

Dhalsim
Dhalsim
Zangief
Zangief
Deejay
Deejay
Guile
Guile
Logos
Logos

from F-Zero:

Title Screen
Title Screen

from Mega Man: The Power Battle/Power Fighters:

Pharaoh Man
Pharaoh Man
Heat Man
Heat Man
Bubble Man
Bubble Man
Bubble Man Stage
Bubble Man Stage
Plant Man Stage
Plant Man Stage

from Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers:

from Samurai Shodown 4:

Select Screen
Select Screen
Character Portraits
Character Portraits
Select Screen Text
Select Screen Text

from Clay Fighter 2: Judgement Clay:

Blob
Blob
Oozeville
Oozeville

from Mortal Kombat 3/Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3:

Kitana
Kitana
MK Warehouse is great! And holy crap. The Peoples' Sprites. I used to love that place.

Welcome! Glad you made it here! I hope we get to see a lot more from you in the future!
I remember your old rips on The Peoples' Sprites. I'd have assumed that you wouldn't be ripping anymore, glad to see I was wrong!

This is a great sheet!! Big Grin
It would be cool to have the sprites from MK Warehouse here.
Finally completed (and just submitted) sheet no. 2, again for Samurai Shodown 5 Special, this time it's Kyoshiro.

I also updated my first sheet with a bunch of sprites I missed the first time around. Submitted that one for revision, too.

Next I am going to work on two new sheets simultaneously , so the next submission might take a little longer. Going to work on Gaira (Samurai Shodown 5 Special) and Cassandra (Rage of the Dragons).
Holy shit, great job dude!
Yeah same - I've heard it's heckin' hard to rip from fighting games (especially since characters have so many frames). Props to you, my pal Nerd
(02-06-2017, 11:21 AM)Kosheh Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah same - I've heard it's heckin' hard to rip from fighting games (especially since characters have so many frames). Props to you, my pal Nerd

Can confirm. There's a reason the Clay Fighters aren't done.
Thanks everybody. Just added three new sheets, all for the game Rage of the Dragons. One all new sheet (Cassandra) and two revised (Jimmy & Sonia). Check OP to see.
You might want to change the red background on Jimmy's sheet with a more contrasting color.
(02-09-2017, 01:05 PM)Magma Dragoon Wrote: [ -> ]You might want to change the red background on Jimmy's sheet with a more contrasting color.

Yeah I had been thinking about that. Will do and re-submit along with my next new sheet.
I was that you're ripping Super GnG and I got very excited, just FYI.
Hey everybody, YUGE new sheet today; it's amazing, it's tremendous, it's the best, I swear. Gaira from Samurai Shodown, and the first Stage from the same game, Empty Dojo. Check OP to see.
Great job on those sheets, feels great to have other people ripping sprites from fighting games. I've got a project with Street Fighter Alpha 3 myself. I need to get back to it soon, I've been slacking lately... :/
(02-10-2017, 09:04 AM)Ton Wrote: [ -> ]I was that you're ripping Super GnG and I got very excited, just FYI.

Very sorry to disappoint, but I think I'm abandoning that project for now. I wanted to rip the bits and pieces that make up stage 1 of SGnG, but it turns out those pieces are TINY and I can't even figure out how many of them are in that shifting ground of that stage, and what size they are.

I do these non-fighting game rips on the side, to relax pretty much, but this got way too complicated fast. So back to fighters and random in-betweens for now. Again, sorry to disappoint.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7