The VG Resource

Full Version: 31 year old idiot getting into game design way too late
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sup buttlords and buttqueens,

i'm here to introduce myself. 

I'm 31 and work a shitty tech support phone job for too little money.
In my free time I like to actively:
- Analyze videogames to do things that weren't meant to be done for the sole purpose of showing off or increasing technical complexity of playing said games.
- Record videos and write about above subject on my website: https://sites.google.com/site/darkwavestyle/home
- Write music on the piano
- Learn video game development with UE4 including modelling, animating, with a focus on creating a nice technical action game as my first project.

I hope to learn some things here about ripping models for use as temporary placeholders in my game.
Heh. In my mind, there's no such thing as "too late for game dev". I myself am 27 and started developing 2 years ago. Smile

Welcome!
I thing nothing is to late im 36, fiel me young and learn very day new thing.
whoa

i think you might be my coworker :^) it's doubtful though, i work for a little nonprofit organization whereas the shittiest tech phone jobs are usually in large call centers. i ALMOST did that for a living, but i interviewed for 2 jobs at the time and opted for the nonprofit instead.

welcome to VGR!!