Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
31 year old idiot getting into game design way too late
Sup buttlords and buttqueens,

i'm here to introduce myself. 

I'm 31 and work a shitty tech support phone job for too little money.
In my free time I like to actively:
- Analyze videogames to do things that weren't meant to be done for the sole purpose of showing off or increasing technical complexity of playing said games.
- Record videos and write about above subject on my website: https://sites.google.com/site/darkwavestyle/home
- Write music on the piano
- Learn video game development with UE4 including modelling, animating, with a focus on creating a nice technical action game as my first project.

I hope to learn some things here about ripping models for use as temporary placeholders in my game.
Thanked by: Kold-Virus, sutinoer
Heh. In my mind, there's no such thing as "too late for game dev". I myself am 27 and started developing 2 years ago. Smile

Welcome!
I'm an opera-crossover singer undergoing classical voice training and I'm also making Super Smash Bros. Feud.

Discord: kold_virus
Thanked by:
I thing nothing is to late im 36, fiel me young and learn very day new thing.
Thanked by:
whoa

i think you might be my coworker :^) it's doubtful though, i work for a little nonprofit organization whereas the shittiest tech phone jobs are usually in large call centers. i ALMOST did that for a living, but i interviewed for 2 jobs at the time and opted for the nonprofit instead.

welcome to VGR!!
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: