The VG Resource

Full Version: Would anyone be willing to rip a 3DS model?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there any chance someone can rip Fox's Arwing from Star Fox 64 3D? I'm trying to build the model myself on a sandbox game but it's difficult without a 3D template for reference. I don't work off of pictures too well.
I can't get those models but maybe one of these would work: http://www.models-resource.com/search/?q=arwing
(05-12-2015, 05:39 PM)G0LDENLUIGI Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any chance someone can rip Fox's Arwing from Star Fox 64 3D? I'm trying to build the model myself on a sandbox game but it's difficult without a 3D template for reference. I don't work off of pictures too well.

Yelp, I've ripped the data from the game and found that the models do support a .DAT format.
I just need to get a program that supports this type and post them.
This is a request - and there's a part of our forum specifically made for that.

However, it's also stated in the rules that posting requests outside of the forum is frowned upon; the topic will be closed and the user warned.

Since it's your first time here, I'll cut you some slack and just keep it a verbal warning - but we've got a lovely forum here where you'll be sure to learn model ripping techniques and perhaps even be able to rip the model on your own! However - yeah, we've gotta keep in accordance with the rules and unfortunately I'm gonna have to close the topic. :/