The VG Resource

Full Version: For Lack of a Better Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah, couldn't think of any clever title, so I left it simple Tongue But what's going on everybody? I'm newish here, meaning a couple years ago (probably around 2-3 years...) I used to be a part of this community, though with that said, I wasn't too active, and I totally forgot what my username was, hence the reason I have this account.

I've been into spriting for a while, something about the art-style is just so pleasing to me. I actually used to be a sprite animator way back when. I was one of those guys who thought Alvin Earthworm and his Super Mario Bros Z series was just one of the coolest things ever. I did some work on the Nintendo DSi's Flipnote Studio program, and have done minor work in Flash since then. Not working on anything big right now, but that's subject to change. Anyways, great to be back.
Ah, I remember Flipnote. All the different variations of
Welcome (back) Rawkstar! It's always cool to see returning users, even if they weren't very active.

Hope you enjoy your time back here!
Welcome back Rawkstar! I hope to see you active here. Smile
Welcome to this site!

By the way, I was wondering if you're still any kind of animator at all. It'd be great to have another one on this site.