Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
For Lack of a Better Introduction
Yeah, couldn't think of any clever title, so I left it simple Tongue But what's going on everybody? I'm newish here, meaning a couple years ago (probably around 2-3 years...) I used to be a part of this community, though with that said, I wasn't too active, and I totally forgot what my username was, hence the reason I have this account.

I've been into spriting for a while, something about the art-style is just so pleasing to me. I actually used to be a sprite animator way back when. I was one of those guys who thought Alvin Earthworm and his Super Mario Bros Z series was just one of the coolest things ever. I did some work on the Nintendo DSi's Flipnote Studio program, and have done minor work in Flash since then. Not working on anything big right now, but that's subject to change. Anyways, great to be back.
Thanked by:
Ah, I remember Flipnote. All the different variations of
[Image: k0OsVum.png][Image: NXpkf1V.gif][Image: psychicspacecow.png]
Thanked by:
Welcome (back) Rawkstar! It's always cool to see returning users, even if they weren't very active.

Hope you enjoy your time back here!
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
Welcome back Rawkstar! I hope to see you active here. Smile
[Image: tumblr_mzx6bm02eC1s38z45o1_500.gif]
Anonymous Wrote:...the world is so much simpler if you just dont give a FUCK...
Thanked by:
Welcome to this site!

By the way, I was wondering if you're still any kind of animator at all. It'd be great to have another one on this site.
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by: