The VG Resource

Full Version: recme's animation request thread thing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so im going to be taking animation requests. they will be animated in flipnote studio 3d, meaning that the animations will probably be around 30 seconds. another good thing about this is that i can add sound, so you can request skits and stuff.

"recme, whats the catch?"

well, my only rule is that the subject pertains to video games. i know, it sorta sucks that you cant ask me to make an animation of "president obama riding a dinosaur while he is rapping and eating cakes." my reasoning for this is that i want the animations to be "relatable" to everybody. its no fun to make stuff that you dont really get, so this rule makes things easier for me. if you dont like this rule, well then... dont request Sick

so yeah, thats it. request away!

1. (Virt) "Professor Layton having difficulty solving a puzzling Rubix Cube"

2. (Zadaben) "Crapy's Crates meets Luigi's mansion"

3. (FREE)
Professor Layton having difficulty solving a puzzling Rubix Cube (preferably not the 3x3 one but one with more squares)
Crapy's Crates meets Luigi's mansion
I'll leave it to you to decide what to do with that
Hiyna.... Breaks reality
(02-14-2015, 09:52 PM)recme Wrote: [ -> ]my only rule is that the subject pertains to video games.
Okay... Hiyna plays.... Earthworm Jim... In that God forsaken down the tubes segment
Kirby swallowing a green bullet please. (if it's full then skip this for the next round if you can).
Shantae doing the Chicken Dance, with a facepalmingĀ chicken beside her. (I don't mind waiting)
Swolenic the RippedHog?