Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
recme's animation request thread thing
so im going to be taking animation requests. they will be animated in flipnote studio 3d, meaning that the animations will probably be around 30 seconds. another good thing about this is that i can add sound, so you can request skits and stuff.

"recme, whats the catch?"

well, my only rule is that the subject pertains to video games. i know, it sorta sucks that you cant ask me to make an animation of "president obama riding a dinosaur while he is rapping and eating cakes." my reasoning for this is that i want the animations to be "relatable" to everybody. its no fun to make stuff that you dont really get, so this rule makes things easier for me. if you dont like this rule, well then... dont request Sick

so yeah, thats it. request away!

1. (Virt) "Professor Layton having difficulty solving a puzzling Rubix Cube"

2. (Zadaben) "Crapy's Crates meets Luigi's mansion"

3. (FREE)
[Image: XeE6VeC.gif]
Thanked by:
Professor Layton having difficulty solving a puzzling Rubix Cube (preferably not the 3x3 one but one with more squares)
Thanked by: recme
Crapy's Crates meets Luigi's mansion
I'll leave it to you to decide what to do with that
[Image: Little_lamp_in_dark_room.jpg]

Thanked by:
Hiyna.... Breaks reality
[Image: 1lYIpk9.gif] GET THESE MEMES OFF THE TABLE! -Hiyna
http://www.twitch.tv/hiynastrike live when I feel like it... You just gotta get lucky
[Image: xG4BaYw.gif]

Also Love Stuff

Hey Look! I support stuff!
Thanked by:
(02-14-2015, 09:52 PM)recme Wrote: my only rule is that the subject pertains to video games.
[Image: XeE6VeC.gif]
Thanked by:
Okay... Hiyna plays.... Earthworm Jim... In that God forsaken down the tubes segment
[Image: 1lYIpk9.gif] GET THESE MEMES OFF THE TABLE! -Hiyna
http://www.twitch.tv/hiynastrike live when I feel like it... You just gotta get lucky
[Image: xG4BaYw.gif]

Also Love Stuff

Hey Look! I support stuff!
Thanked by:
Kirby swallowing a green bullet please. (if it's full then skip this for the next round if you can).
[Image: tumblr_mzx6bm02eC1s38z45o1_500.gif]
Anonymous Wrote:...the world is so much simpler if you just dont give a FUCK...
Thanked by:
Shantae doing the Chicken Dance, with a facepalming chicken beside her. (I don't mind waiting)
[Image: sonamy_animtitle_by_retrobunyip-dbg86ov.gif]
Thanked by:
Swolenic the RippedHog?
[Image: k0OsVum.png][Image: NXpkf1V.gif][Image: psychicspacecow.png]
Thanked by: