The VG Resource

Full Version: Do you remember this
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Classic Japanese version or an English version.

I just remembered this and decided to try it again. Did anyone ever finish it? I remember getting up to Christopher Robin last time but never beating him.
This game. This fucking game.

Thanks for posting it. Now I'll never sleep ever again.

I never got up to Christopher Robin, but does he turn out to be an actual Pitching Demigod?
[Image: tumblr_inline_mg7bgzGJdS1qer7kh.gif]

Oh I remember it alright...

Fuck that Christopher
(12-22-2014, 01:25 AM)Iceman404 Wrote: [ -> ][Image: tumblr_inline_mg7bgzGJdS1qer7kh.gif]

I didn't know Pooh was a secret character in Lethal League
Yes, I remember everything. Everything!
I remember it, because I was the only one who took the time to record and piece together the music during the batting sections.

(12-22-2014, 06:50 AM)Koh Wrote: [ -> ]I remember  it, because I was the only one who took the time to record and piece together the music during the batting sections.

why

why would you ever decide to listen to this out of free will
Because while the game is incredibly frustrating, I found it catchy, lol. It's a love-hate thing x3.
(12-22-2014, 01:04 AM)Kosheh Wrote: [ -> ]I never got up to Christopher Robin, but does he turn out to be an actual Pitching Demigod?

Yes. If I remember correctly, every throw is a randomly chosen mixture of everybody else's pitching techniques.
Can you imagine if Disney ever decides to refine the concept of this Flash game into a full fledged video game? Whether or not it'll end up becoming a good game is anyone's guess, but it certainly will be remembered for years regardless of the outcome.
Fuck this game.

I had a hard time trying to beat Tigger last time I made an attempt at this.

No seriously for a flash game it's overbearingly challenging to the point where it can be unfair.