The VG Resource

Full Version: If moz worked on SMB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
[Image: 123.gif]
Was uber bored and decided to make Mario - Boo in my own, partially inspired by PK's, 8bit style. Proportions are off of course. Bowsah's next.
But yeah these are pretty bad.
Whoa these are awesome. I've gotta say Mario is my favorite. The style is just... adorable?
wow, Peach sure is tall.

Very... interesting. I'd like to see more.
Awww, that's cute Heart
awesome bro B)

(10-16-2008, 10:01 PM)Hylianfox Wrote: [ -> ]wow, Peach sure is tall.

Very... interesting. I'd like to see more.

I guess because it's small Mario, you know the Mario that hasn't eaten the mushroom yet...
If that's the case then that goomba is too small...
I like how you managed to work with just 3 colors.
But Luigi's nose is weird.

Also, either Mario and Luigi are too short, or Peach is too tall. But you know that already.
Like I said, the proportions are off. Going to make Peach smaller and Goomba bigger.
Actually, I think they look rather nice. I don't really have criticism to offer aside from what everyone has alreay said, but overall, these are pretty good sprites and the characters do pretty well in your style.
Mozzy's style > PK's style.

Love it Heart
These look awesome Moz, first things I noticed were Luigi's nose is a bit weird and Peach is too tall but clearly everyone else has pointed that out Tongue I really like these sprites. Can't wait to see what else you've got lined up.
Boo was never in Super Mario Bros. ya foo!

But seriously, I like what you're doing here. Keep it up.
I was wondering when somebody would notice that lol.
I just wanted to do him now because hes pretty much a simple circle.
What have you got lined up after editing these current ones and making Bowser, Moz?
Wow, not so bad !
They look like real sprites form a real game !
+Bowsah and Toad Heart My favorite Mario character.
[Image: 1238055765582-iaza.gif]
I made Bowser more cartoony to match with this cute style.
The hands are just awful aren't they?
Made Mario bigger, Peach smaller and fixed Luigi's schnoz.
Mario Luigi and Toad are great.
peach's face is kinda weird. could probably lose the mouth.
Bowser is just bad, anatomy is weird, textures are weird, could definitely use better colors, or at least better use of gray.
Goomba is quite lopsided, but otherwise pretty good.
Boo's face is a scrambled mess.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5