The VG Resource

Full Version: Hello! I'm Tabuu!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm a Brawl modder over at Kitty Corp! I think I know a few users. (I'm looking at you, DemonBoy and Peardian!)

Okay, so I want to stay in the loop when it comes to game resources, especially models / textures. I rig and import models as well as make movesets for some of them. The Models Resource has proven pretty valuable to me. But, there are a few models / textures I want to request for Brawl mod purposes. I can't rip them myself, and if someone can point me in the right direction, please do so! Big Grin Thanks.

I hope I can fit in here! Wink
Welcome to the site!
Read the rules, and enjoy your stay~
Welcome to the Resource, Tabuu! You can't straight-up request models until you meet the requirements, but feel free to ask for help in the Ripping Help section of the Models Resource forums, hopefully someone can give you a hand.

Enjoy your stay Smile
(11-08-2014, 10:40 PM)puggsoy Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the Resource, Tabuu! You can't straight-up request models until you meet the requirements, but feel free to ask for help in the Ripping Help section of the Models Resource forums, hopefully someone can give you a hand.

Enjoy your stay Smile

I can't? Damn, a month will be a long wait. Very Sad

Maybe they'll be ripped then, who knows. Tongue
Welcome! It's always nice to have more game modders here.
Sup nerd. Interesting to see you here, too!
I've seen you around on those forums. Welcome to the Resource(s)!
Thank you for the welcome, guys. It's greatly appreciated! Big Grin