Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Hello! I'm Tabuu!
Big Grin 
I'm a Brawl modder over at Kitty Corp! I think I know a few users. (I'm looking at you, DemonBoy and Peardian!)

Okay, so I want to stay in the loop when it comes to game resources, especially models / textures. I rig and import models as well as make movesets for some of them. The Models Resource has proven pretty valuable to me. But, there are a few models / textures I want to request for Brawl mod purposes. I can't rip them myself, and if someone can point me in the right direction, please do so! Big Grin Thanks.

I hope I can fit in here! Wink
Thanked by:
Welcome to the site!
Read the rules, and enjoy your stay~
[Image: jcKgJbX.png]
Thanked by:
Welcome to the Resource, Tabuu! You can't straight-up request models until you meet the requirements, but feel free to ask for help in the Ripping Help section of the Models Resource forums, hopefully someone can give you a hand.

Enjoy your stay Smile
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: E-Man, eureka
(11-08-2014, 10:40 PM)puggsoy Wrote: Welcome to the Resource, Tabuu! You can't straight-up request models until you meet the requirements, but feel free to ask for help in the Ripping Help section of the Models Resource forums, hopefully someone can give you a hand.

Enjoy your stay Smile

I can't? Damn, a month will be a long wait. Very Sad

Maybe they'll be ripped then, who knows. Tongue
I'm an opera-crossover singer undergoing classical voice training and I'm also making Super Smash Bros. Feud.

Discord: kold_virus
Thanked by:
Welcome! It's always nice to have more game modders here.
Thanked by:
Sup nerd. Interesting to see you here, too!

[Image: 2014-11-19_1823.png]
Thanked by:
I've seen you around on those forums. Welcome to the Resource(s)!
Thanked by:
Thank you for the welcome, guys. It's greatly appreciated! Big Grin
I'm an opera-crossover singer undergoing classical voice training and I'm also making Super Smash Bros. Feud.

Discord: kold_virus
Thanked by: Mystie