The VG Resource

Full Version: Majora's Mask 3d confirmed for 2015 IT'S HAPPENING!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

[Image: tumblr_inline_n78bxoJEo61sn4i7q.jpg]
Feels GREAT man.
Gee, the moon sure is falling around here.

God damn, I'm so fucking excited. It was only a matter of time, Majora's Mask had a similar engine to Ocarina of Time, so it's only natural they could do the same 3DS treatment.
I cannot adequately express just how ecstatic I am.

First thing I'mma do is let time run out so I can watch the Moon crash at me in 3D. Cute

EDIT: I wonder what, if anything, they'll do for a bonus a la OoT3D's Master Quest.
My reaction right now:

O MY GOD Am I excited!

I KNEW IT WOULD HAPPEN.  IT WAS HAPPENIG PEOPLE WE ALL KNEW IT.
Hehe was MM in Link between worlds a clue to this?

.....I don't like how the moon looks but whatever I need to beat the N64 one first
...and everyone thought they'd put a Majora's Mask remake on the Wii U instead. Heh.

Man, I'm stoked for this. It'll compliment OoT 3D quite nicely.
I really really REALLY wanted this to come out on WiiU instead because HD > 3D IMO. But I'm not complaining because this is still very awesome.
Who's ready to rip the models when the Japanese ROM comes out?
(11-05-2014, 06:39 PM)Pik Wrote: [ -> ]Who's ready to rip the models when the Japanese ROM comes out?

Exactly what I thought FIRST MINUTE I saw this.
This is so exciting.
Probably have 7+0 encryption but since that's now rippable it shouldn't be a problem
This was bound to happen anyway, but at the same time, I felt like it would never come to pass. I'm glad we finally get this masterpiece of a game updated for a whole new generation to enjoy!

By the way, I know this is probably not going to be possible, but I would like to see a game that uses the assets from OoT3D and Majora's Mask 3D to create an entirely fresh, new adventure for Link to go on. I always get a good feeling when using the engine the original N64 games used, so I would like Nintendo to seize this chance to take the engine used in both games and do something like that.
Is it me, or does (Young) Link look slightly taller than in Ocarina of Time?

Perhaps an indication that Link did grew up a little between the two games.
This trailer really should have been released on Halloween.

It feels like it was intended to be.
Something I'm hoping for (in vain): an extra mode that allows the player to fight against Ocarina of Time bosses using Majora's Mask items.

There's bound to be SOME kind of addition mode, given the presence of a boss rush in OoT 3D.
They fixed the Water Temple, so fix the great bay and the gyoooorge fight

and then the game will have no blemishes
While I can't speak for the gameplay aspects, visually Gyorg has already undergone very positive changes:

[Image: f6gm3hX.png]

For one thing, he finally looks MASKED.
Pages: 1 2 3