The VG Resource

Full Version: Anyone looking forward to the fan made Mother 4?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I hear Mother 4 is about to be released this winter. I am most certainly looking forward to it. They haven't released much footage or information about the game, but so far it does look promising. They have released a lot of the music, with sounds pretty good in my opinion.

Anyone thinking of getting it when it's released?
Yeah Pik is one of the pixel artists thats how I heard about it. He used to go here.
http://www.mother4game.com/

For anyone wanting to look at it.
I have my expectations low so I can be shocked as all hell if this is a good game.
This was the fan game that really made me want to make DK RPG. I wonder if I'll ever get around to doing that.
(10-28-2014, 08:32 AM)Helmo Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah Pik is one of the pixel artists thats how I heard about it. He used to go here.

Quote:used to go here
(10-29-2014, 05:17 PM)Pik Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-28-2014, 08:32 AM)Helmo Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah Pik is one of the pixel artists thats how I heard about it. He used to go here.

Hows the project coming along?
(10-29-2014, 06:46 PM)Solid_Spy Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-29-2014, 05:17 PM)Pik Wrote: [ -> ]

Hows the project coming along?
Pikture perfect.
Hoping to this game being an easy Pik-up-and-play.
come on iceman, stop Piking on him
Recme, stop going around and piking fights. You know you should pik your enemies more carefully.

(10-28-2014, 10:21 AM)Ark Kuvis Wrote: [ -> ]I have my expectations low so I can be shocked as all hell if this is a good game.

Anyways...Why would you say that? Mother 4 looks fantastic, the music is great and the game's been in development for years. I know pessimism can be a healthy thing, but isn't that a bit much?
I honestly can't wait for this anymore, so excited.
i'm really excited for this

when i first saw this was going to happen i thought; '' that's cool, but they will probably never finish it.'' and now it's almost near completion. im fact it's planned for December right?

doesn't matter if they delay it a little longer or not, i'm happy there's going to be a Mother 4, made by the people that love the Mother franchise the most. Itoi must be proud, i hope he plays it and enjoys it.
if itoi plays this, than he really wont understand whats going on considering that the game is in english :I
(11-16-2014, 09:05 PM)recme Wrote: [ -> ]if itoi plays this, than he really wont understand whats going on considering that the game is in english :I

Time for the Mother 4 Fan Translation Project to get underway...
Pages: 1 2 3 4