The VG Resource

Full Version: What Telltale should cover next
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since the game company is able to create a mean click and point adventure game and it handles licensed games better than most game companies, I was wondering which IPs should Telltale tackle next.

For me, two good suggestions that come to mind are Jimmy Neutorn: Boy Genius and the Nightmare Before Christmas. The former has an interesting art style that Telltale should have no trouble imitating and has plenty of humorous source material to work with, while the latter not only has a great art style, but also Telltale should be able to give it a pseudo-sequel that does it justice.
I'd like to see a fourth Sam & Max season, personally.
Considering how well-recived the the first three were, that goes without saying, Drshnaps. Also, I wouldn't mind another Monkey Island.
Baman Piderman

It reminds me of Homestar Runner so it seems like a good choice
Something by Edgar Allen Poe.

The Telltale Heart, perhaps? Wink
I think they should finish up their current list of things.
A Telltale-made Venture Bros. game would be, like, the most amazing thing that I could ever ask for.

Especially if it were to be released in between seasons of the show, because I fucking love the show but goddamn does it always take forever to come back.
Peanuts. The series works perfectly for a point-and-click game.
If they incorporate the antics of Snoopy and the Red Baron as a mini-game, then I'm sold!

Also, maybe they could give Ducktales a try?
They need to do another Homestar Runner game. Strong Bad's Cool Game For Attractive People was solid.
(08-22-2014, 09:18 PM)Drshnaps Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to see a fourth Sam & Max season, personally.

(08-22-2014, 10:21 PM)Sportoise Wrote: [ -> ]Something by Edgar Allen Poe.

The Telltale Heart, perhaps? Wink

(08-23-2014, 08:27 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]Peanuts. The series works perfectly for a point-and-click game.

I second all three of these.
Scooby-Doo, or if they really want to go obscure, a spin-off based on the Hex Girls.
Scooby-Doo would be great.
Aqua teen hunger force.
(08-26-2014, 05:24 PM)Omega Wrote: [ -> ]Aqua teen hunger force.

This would be so perfect.

Or Squidbillies