The VG Resource

Full Version: Pokemon Trades
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I hate myself for taking as long as I did to compile this list, but at least it is all nice and pretty.

Pretty much as thread states, post looking for Pokemon and get responses, or help out others.
I'm still missing most of the Vivillon patterns. People on the GTS are no help at all, neither is the fact that the patterns aren't labeled in game.
Well you can get Fancy for Free right now, Let me double check what one I have.

I have the Meadow Pattern one, do you have that one or a different one?
My spreadsheet.

I'll mostly trade for competitive stuff of equal value but if you'd just like a certain Pokemon I could trade for dex completion or a trophy shiny or something with a dumb nickname. Lemme know.
HNG SHINY GLIGAR AND ELECTRODE

Lets see, I have a zigzagoon named WHITE BUTT!!

I also have a huge random selection of shinies, that are not blue. No Honedge though.
What shinies do you have?
(07-10-2014, 12:14 PM)Kat Wrote: [ -> ]Well you can get Fancy for Free right now, Let me double check what one I have.

See, this is what I mean. I have to go look up what the meadow pattern is just to know if I have it. Which I do. Thanks though.

I still need the following patterns:

Tundra
Icy Snow
Marine
Archipelago
Sandstorm
River
Monsoon
Savanna
Sun
Ocean
Jungle
Pokeball (will this ever be released outside of France?)

Here's a reference for all the forms except Pokeball and Fancy. You just have to scroll down a bit to get to Vivillon.
(07-10-2014, 01:24 PM)megaMasquerain Wrote: [ -> ]What shinies do you have?

Darumaka
Dustox
Magby
Sandshrew
Ariados
Frillish
Fearow
Slugma
Rapidash
Shedinja
Machamp
Drapion
Gewgong
Walrein
Chimchar
Ho-Oh
Lugia
Delibird
Dialga
Audino
Milotic
Lucario
Swampert

(07-10-2014, 06:29 PM)AuraLancer Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-10-2014, 12:14 PM)Kat Wrote: [ -> ]Well you can get Fancy for Free right now, Let me double check what one I have.

See, this is what I mean. I have to go look up what the meadow pattern is just to know if I have it. Which I do. Thanks though.

Do you have any of the other patterns you've seen because I only have Fancy and Meadow
Would anyone like to trade their Greninja for my Delphox?

Please?
I can get Archipelago Vivillons, in case anyone wants those
Uh, I forgot to actually post the alternate forms link Shy

http://www.serebii.net/games/forms.shtml

I have a few of the forms already, but only one of each. I can go catch a Modern pattern though. I will gladly trade as many Modern patterns as people want.

Quote:Do you have any of the other patterns you've seen because I only have Fancy and Meadow
I'll gladly give you Modern Patterns if you want to give me extras of those.

Quote:I can get Archipelago Vivillons, in case anyone wants those
Yes, please.

My friend code - http://www.vg-resource.com/thread-25306.html I have a fairy friend safari if that's up anyone's alley.
(07-11-2014, 12:20 AM)AuraLancer Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:I can get Archipelago Vivillons, in case anyone wants those
Yes, please.

My friend code - http://www.vg-resource.com/thread-25306.html I have a fairy friend safari if that's up anyone's alley.

I've added my friend code to that topic, I'll go ahead and add you.
Polar is my viv pattern, and I'm willing to donate good IV babies if anyone wants one for their own breeding/just to use a polar.

And Kat: How many of those are nicknameable?
(07-11-2014, 09:46 PM)megaMasquerain Wrote: [ -> ]Polar is my viv pattern, and I'm willing to donate good IV babies if anyone wants one for their own breeding/just to use a polar.

And Kat: How many of those are nicknameable?

None of them, they were all brought over from Black and White, and even then I wasn't the original owner to any of them.
(07-10-2014, 09:06 PM)Mystie Wrote: [ -> ]Would anyone like to trade their Greninja for my Delphox?

Please?

...Anyone?
Pages: 1 2