Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Why did you change your VGR identity? (Ver. 2)
I don't know why this thread was deleted before, but I'm bringing it back again since Kat said it was okay.

Anyway, discuss why you changed your avatar/signature/username here.

For me, I'm a huge fan of Doopliss and I used this pic before as my avatar on multiple websites in the past.
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by:
swag
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: Kosheh
I accidentally read the title as "Why did you change your VRG-inity".

Sad
~~LOVE~~ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.
[Image: mousey.gif]
No more pizza turtle
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
Thanked by: Crappy Blue Luigi, E-Man
Giddy up, insanity!
Thanked by:
The best hairstyle.
[Image: Little_lamp_in_dark_room.jpg]

Thanked by: puggsoy
Samurai Zadaben
Thanked by: psychospacecow
I was bored, and also kinda upset how apparently almost no one bothers to look at my sprite thread.

Thus, my current avatar was born.
(01-24-2014, 07:52 AM)Gors Wrote: those are really fucking classy surnames you've got there

[Image: tumblr_npvw95As6k1tzzv2wo1_540.gif]
Thanked by: psychospacecow, Virt, Mystie
I love everyone.
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Needed a change, so I chose Aldor Peacekeeper from Hearthstone. This guy has both an awesome Battlecry and I love his voice clips!
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: psychospacecow
Because he's the king of all friends and the friends of friends and friends friendsfrnfredfrfnednrendfirnd
Thanked by: puggsoy, psychospacecow
RNGesus loves me.
[Image: k0OsVum.png][Image: NXpkf1V.gif][Image: psychicspacecow.png]
Thanked by: puggsoy
I got a medal for being the best around (paraphrasing the king's long list, here!!!!!).

I think it's supposed to be like an ironic medal, you know? Like getting a medal of a diet plan for eating the most or something.
Thanked by: Omnikariz
My avatar is back to Platinum the Trinity. She's one of my favorite BlazBlue characters, because she's this cute little magical girl who can totally fuck you up.
Thanked by:
Changed my name constantly before the change username feature was removed because I could never really settle with one single name.

I suppose I'm fine with this one since it's a direct reference to two beatles songs I like. So yeah, at this point I just don't really care about my old username anymore (diogalesu) since I kind of lurk more on this site than I do post on it these days.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: Rystar, psychospacecow