The VG Resource

Full Version: Shade's Shadowy Showreel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Shade's
Shadowy Showreel

This is where I'll be showcasing my sprite rips for feedback of any kind.

PC / Computer
Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
Classes
Classes

I assume it's okay to go ahead and make one of these since we're filling up the forums and all.

The following is a list of offsets where various palettes are stored in specific games (mostly GBA, but also SNES). This is largely a scratchpad of sorts for myself, but it could definitely help others out who're tile ripping.
Contrary to popular belief, I don't buy games just to rip from them, this game was just so darn easy. Shy
La-Mulana (2013)
Playable Characters
Lemeza
Lemeza

A lot more coming later.
Jeez that's another game I really need to play. It's something I want to buy though and I don't have monies atm. Ouch!
Nice! Also posting so I can subscribe Wink
I thought this game was freeware?
The original version was, the updated version was a commercial release.
Way overdue, many apologies.
La-Mulana (2013)
Enemies and Guardians
Bahamut
Bahamut
Ellmac
Ellmac
Sakit
Sakit
Viy
Viy
Two posts in one day? Unfathomable! (Okay, technically it's past 12:00 AM where I live but you wouldn't know that.)
Fullmetal Alchemist - Trading Card Game
Miscellaneous
Cards
Cards

I'll be posting quite a few sound submissions tomorrow (Er, today... Umm) so be looking out for that!

You can trust me. Shy
New La-Mulana sheet today!
La-Mulana (2013)
Miscellaneous
General Sprites
General Sprites

The reason this had to be a .zip is because this game has multiple different sprites on a single image, Enemies, NPC's, e.t.c. I was considering trying to split them up but after some consideration I decided it would be much better if they were all in the same submission for a few reasons.
Boring one this time, update for an older sheet.

[Image: iWFXZQ5ec3FgJ.png]

http://www.spriters-resource.com/game_bo...eet/56136/
If someone could switch them out, you'd be my best friend. Big Grin
Updated! Wolf Fang Fist!

I remember that game, I should totally play it again sometime.
(08-23-2014, 10:11 PM)puggsoy Wrote: [ -> ]Updated! Wolf Fang Fist!

I remember that game, I should totally play it again sometime.
It's quite easily my favorite Dragon Ball/Z title. I'd recommend it to anyone.
[Image: ih2PZEjvqfarh.png]
Cutscenes
Cutscenes

I can't tell you how many times I played this as a kid. (And how many times I played it all the way through in the last week.)
Game is pretty easy to rip from with Tile Molester so I guess characters could be a possibility at some point, glorious pre-rendered sprites. :p
Eyy, submissions.
[Image: iKi6Oxn7r9Cks.png]
Jake Peril
Jake Peril
Opening
Opening
TSR needs more Doraemon.
[Image: ibof2ZOiD5Edlh.png]
Doraemon
Doraemon

I thank the internet everyday for programs like Tile Molester and Tinke, life is so much easier. :p
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6