The VG Resource

Full Version: Tellis (PLAYER)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! Making this quick because I gotta go soon but:
[Image: nscgZBp.png]

I'm looking for opinions on colors! The jacket's gotta be green for the default palette at least, for sure. But there's so many greens!

And thoughts on stance/shading/whatever are super welcome as well!

Ok, see ya!
You need a move where you either throw your eyebrows or shoot a laser from them or else you are banned from the project.

Also Jesterfrog Assist please.

(Also I'd never ban you, please make a sheet i want to play as you so bad :0 )
first one in the third row!
I think you really need to go for the brighter green.

I'd also suggest doing something about the top of the head. It's looking a little jaggy.
Cool! o/
YES

my vote goes to either the first in row two or the first in row three. gotta have that bright scarf.
first one in row two
It's about FLIPPIN' time. Jesterfrog stand Cool

I'd say first row, third column.

A suggestion of my own:
[Image: zzurtsr.png]
^ literally perfect. that's how I always imagined him!
[Image: qUhO3U1.gif]
[Image: 7yq4ylj.gif]

Idle complete! After fussing with this for like a week (or more? geez) I think I'm finally happy with it.

(of course, flowing/fluttering scarf animation will be added later, gonna do all my other animations first, Bombergirl-style)
his jacket is sorta static, as if it was pasted onto the shirt rather than being actual clothes. a way to fix it may be by moving the pockets (zipper, highlights, etc.) with the animation.(?)
(07-02-2014, 08:27 AM)recme Wrote: [ -> ]his jacket is sorta static, as if it was pasted onto the shirt rather than being actual clothes. a way to fix it may be by moving the pockets (zipper, highlights, etc.) with the animation.(?)

His jacket's painted on.

See those light green patches? Those are his nipples O_OSweatdrop;