The VG Resource

Full Version: Mahou Shoujo Tellis-Chan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Game Mockup

[Image: 69a39697197a0b59ccbd5e6edd0714c1.png]

[Image: dMxDdzd.gif]
(door test)

GAME IDEA

"top down action game
you have a limited time to beat the level
like, 5 minutes
and you may transform into a superhero for one minute
normal self can crawl and hide into small places
hero self is able to attack
8 directions
you can morph and un-morph at any time you want but it subtracts from the 1 minute total"
"could be defeating a monster that entered some place, or helping people that is trapped in a burning building
yes
basically, hero stuff"
"each level is an episode"
[Image: MNLy2kB.gif]
[Image: oUhjnyg.gif]
[Image: exP70Et.gif]
Its nice to see a game idea like this. It's simple and looks and sounds good. From my point of view, it's like a breath of fresh air from programming whatever. I'd like to help out on the programming side, but I feel like it'd be bad idea to take up another game =/. Good luck!
[Image: g1ImbVa.gif]
[Image: SUmeht9.gif]

[Image: 7ThmmA9.gif]
[Image: d4EGKpU.gif]
[Image: UIZncS6.gif]

[Image: OdAVOiF.png]
wow with first party titles like this, there might not be much hope for the game gors's third parties. Hopefully that little box proves to be as good as the specs look, or we'll be having another gorscube catastrophe!

can't wait to see how this develops, and I find the way you did the walls (slanted so that they're still visible on the sides, but noticeably slanted so that they don't look weird with the doors/perspective) interesting
Would the music change with the player's transformation?
There could be a minute's worth of the hero's theme, which plays and stops (without resetting) as the player spends time as the hero. So when you minute is up, so is the music.
[Image: uSdYJy3.png]
[Image: 60878e77521148c3e6817ecf6c88e9a2.png]

"Can you read minds?"
[Image: cb8a02d33526486104695b092e0b03a4.png]

testing bonus japanese text for fun.
Sengi's hair seems odd in white like that since it's darker than her pink skin.
What does it look like if you switch their colors?
Are there going to be monsters to fight in this pocket pixel production?
I wonder what kinds of dastardly fiends our hero will confront? maybe a dangerous dinosaur is destroying a museum, or maybe an even greater foe looms in the distance.

Oh, a quick thing that I noticed: on the SW facing player sprite, the character is missing her cape.

I wonder what this would look like on a GameGors Color?
[Image: c4e56d158ab52d6c0d122406e868010b.png]

ill fix the cape for that animation; meanwhile, i did two sengi~s, which one do you prefer?
(01-19-2014, 09:56 AM)Gors Wrote: [ -> ][Image: MNLy2kB.gif]
[Image: oUhjnyg.gif]
[Image: exP70Et.gif]

(01-19-2014, 07:37 PM)Gors Wrote: [ -> ][Image: g1ImbVa.gif]
[Image: SUmeht9.gif]
The hair is way too stiff in these. Needs more bounciness. Also, the scarf thingie should flutter a bit more, since she's running; it looks stationary in some frames. Lastly, the leg/foot movement is a tad awkward in those last two; looks like she's hopping on one leg.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5