The VG Resource

Full Version: Hey whats up.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everybody. I don't normally make too many threads and prefer to keep to myself, but I noticed that to make requests you have to be an active member here, so I'm going to do my best not to just spam twenty posts out.

I didn't notice that there was a request forum until after I made my first post, which was a request post, which I have since deleted.

I do some spriting, but I'm by no means decent at anything except FF6 style sprites.

Anyway... Hello.
Considering what you said, you seem a little different from the other users who make accounts just to make a request.

Well, as long as you practice that same level of common sense, I think this web site might have a place for you. Just promise us you won't hightail it out of here after you get your request.
Welcome person who I have seniority over. (joking)
Hey, welcome to the Resource, Kidd Universe! Even though you seem to be here mainly for a request, you're sticking by the rules so good job. And maybe you'll find this a cool place and decide to stick around Smile
There's a good chance I'll stick around. I'm growing sick of the over moderation and advertisements that are going on over at GameFAQs, and this seems to be a bit more lax. There's very little chance that my request will actually be granted anyway, due to the obscurity of the title.