Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Hey whats up.
Hi everybody. I don't normally make too many threads and prefer to keep to myself, but I noticed that to make requests you have to be an active member here, so I'm going to do my best not to just spam twenty posts out.

I didn't notice that there was a request forum until after I made my first post, which was a request post, which I have since deleted.

I do some spriting, but I'm by no means decent at anything except FF6 style sprites.

Anyway... Hello.
Thanked by:
Considering what you said, you seem a little different from the other users who make accounts just to make a request.

Well, as long as you practice that same level of common sense, I think this web site might have a place for you. Just promise us you won't hightail it out of here after you get your request.
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by:
Welcome person who I have seniority over. (joking)
[Image: k0OsVum.png][Image: NXpkf1V.gif][Image: psychicspacecow.png]
Thanked by:
Hey, welcome to the Resource, Kidd Universe! Even though you seem to be here mainly for a request, you're sticking by the rules so good job. And maybe you'll find this a cool place and decide to stick around Smile
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
There's a good chance I'll stick around. I'm growing sick of the over moderation and advertisements that are going on over at GameFAQs, and this seems to be a bit more lax. There's very little chance that my request will actually be granted anyway, due to the obscurity of the title.
Thanked by: