The VG Resource

Full Version: Sprite Ripping Project 6: 2013 Clean-Up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
We've all got them. Sprite sheets we just haven't gotten around to finishing. Maybe we lost interest, maybe it got too hard, maybe we just ran out of time. Well this project is going to be all about finishing those up one way or another.
The goal of this project is to finish past rips. Even if those rips haven't been started yet. Wanted to rip someone in the Fighting Game project, but ran out of time? Do it now! Got halfway through someone, but really don't want to finish? Post it here and we can all help get it done. It's that easy.

My current goals here are to finish the Darkwing Duck (TG16) enemies and Super Return of the Jedi (SNES) Endor speeder levels. I also have Goo Goo from Clayfighter 2 (SNES) who is unfinished and up for grabs.

This project is mostly experimental, so hopefully it catches on.
Yes thanks Tonberry, I never got this finished.

[Image: Cell%20Jr..png]

Cell Jr. from DBZ: Super Butouden 2 for SNES. I have another unfinished rip but I already intend to finish it sometime this month. And as I said, once the missing sprites are obtained I'm willing to arrange it all and will obviously credit whoever helps.
[Image: googoo.png]

Up for grabs!
Awesome idea!

I would like to finish Goo Goo at some point if you guys don't mind! Smile
Not at all! That's why it's up. Tongue
Middle link is broken.
Maybe cause it's an old link. I'll have to re-upload it later.
I have way too many sprite sheets which I've never finished, all in varying states of completion (mostly minimal).

Code:
Azumanga Daioh Puzzle Bobble
- Assistant Characters
- Bubbles and Bubble Machine
- Frames

Bomberman Party Edition
- Other Bombermen colours

Clay Fighter: Sculptor's Cut
- Earthworm Jim

Eternal Fighter Zero
- Ayu Tsukimiya
- Mai Kawasumi

La Pucelle Ragnarok
- Etna
- Laharl
- Overlord Priere

Lucky Star: Net Idol Meister
- Mega Kona-tan

MapleStory
- Missing pets

Mario Kart 64
- Bowser

Marvel vs. Capcom 2
- Tron Bonne and Servbot

Mega Man 1-6, 9-10
- Proto Man
- Dr. Wily
- Wily Castle Bosses (5 & 6)
- Weapons and Items

Mega Man X4-X6
- X

Mischief Makers
- Clancers
- Lunar
- Merco
- Migen and Migen Sr.
- Taurus
- Professor Theo

Nazo Makaimura
- Arthur and Astaroth
- Parts Bin

New Super Marisa Land
- Updates with new content

Parodius Da
- Playable Characters
- Enemies
- Stage 3 and beyond

Pocket Fighter
- Ibuki

Prinny
- Li'l Asagi

Prinny 2
- Prinny Asagi
- Prinny Laharl
- Bouquet Garni
- Chili, Pow and Der
- Garam and Masala
- Haldi
- Mustard + other Cheerleaders
- Phantom Thief
- Sage
- Wuxiangfen
- Other Asagi Wars bosses

Puzzle Bobble 4
- Missing playable characters

Rosenkreuzstilette Freudenstachel
- Way too many to list

Super Meat Boy
- DONE! (Just ripped the remaining sprites recently.)

The Incredible Toon Machine
- Sid & Al
- Parts Bin

...I should stop working on so many things at once. Sad
Cool idea, although I don't have any half-done sheets, only ones I have yet to start working on. I might contribute to some peoples' things though, I'll probably update RTB's Super Meat Boy sprites.
(01-10-2013, 02:15 PM)puggsoy Wrote: [ -> ]Cool idea, although I don't have any half-done sheets, only ones I have yet to start working on. I might contribute to some peoples' things though, I'll probably update RTB's Super Meat Boy sprites.
Since Potato Boy's pretty much the only thing missing, I could actually do a quick update to the sheet. It's just that I've been to lazy to do so.

LAZY MODE... DE-ACTIVATE! *boop*
C-Can you please do X from X4...? Shy
Don't X and Zero use the same sprites for X4-X6?
I figured RTB would rip X4's sprites and add onto it with the X5 and X6 exclusives like he did with X1/X2/X3.
(01-10-2013, 02:58 PM)Mighty Jetaku Wrote: [ -> ]C-Can you please do X from X4...? Shy
Yeah, I'll go put that sheet on a higher priority. I've got significant progress on it, but the main thing that will slow me down is having to separate all the armour pieces afterward like I did with the respective X1-X3 sheet.

Anyway, the Super Meat Boy archives have now been updated -- I ended up re-ripping everything since it seems a lot of other files were changed, too. One down, several dozen left to go...

(01-10-2013, 03:13 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]Don't X and Zero use the same sprites for X4-X6?
They do. Main reason I had just X4 listed was because I haven't gotten any sprites from X5 or X6 yet. But I'll change that anyway.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6