The VG Resource

Full Version: Christmas Wishes!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys!

I'm away for Christmas Day, and Boxing Day, so I thought I'd send some good thoughts before I head off.

Hope you all very a great Christmas - it's the time of year where we should all get along and be kind, so have a blast and don't get too drunk and post gibberish on tSR.

Not having a big celebration this year as I decided to funnel most of my funds into charity, but it'll be a good time none-the-less.

Enjoy!
What a huge humbug... Christmas is about the worst time of the year.
[Image: Beer-pong-surprise-Santa.gif?]

[Image: santa4.gif]
C H R I S T M A S
bark humpug

how about a happy holidays for us who celebrate kwanzaa/hanukkah/pugday
my christmas wish is for the world to actually end next time
My wish is for it to actually snow next winter, since I haven't gotten any snow yet this season.
Bye bye Dazz.
I only wish for next year to be different real life wise for the better.
I wish for my brother not to play the violin he bought

I don't understand

It's never seemed like he was into making music.

Another good example of how little we know of each other.

Merry Christmas everyone :>
Mine's the same as Mighty's. Mainly in the school department.
I wish that I could actually finish coding the games I start.
It´s Christmas here already. Already ate dinner, had a delicious dessert and spent time talking about various things with my family.
But I also felt important to drop a message here. A thankful message, to all TSR.

I´m glad to be able to have another nice year in this community. It´s great to have friends like you. You gave me several opportunities, happy moments and warm feelings, and I really have nothing to say other than thank you.

Of course, 2012 wasn´t the happiest year ever. We all had problems, difficulties and conflicts. But every year has its share of ups and downs, and this year in special, I´ve experienced a stronger bond of friendship.

People helping each other grow, sharing silly jokes, laughing together. All those simple things had a huge effect on me (and I hope it affected others too), giving this year a particular shine.

I know that I´m not that patient nor good with words, but I wish you have an amazing Christmas and a prosperous 2013. Thank you.
(12-24-2012, 09:22 PM)Tae Kwon Doug Wrote: [ -> ]happy moments and warm feelings,

I read this as warn feelings. Ouch!
1012 wasn't exactly the best year for me, which is why I was partially hoping for the mayas be right. Kinich Ahau be damned. Though, the christmas payload was at least good, and I already ate and had fun with family. May 2013 be better than 2012.
Hey guys, not quite christmas here just yet, but I hope everyone has/had a merry one nonetheless.

I'm just wishing 2013 is full of new opportunities, and everyone here stays in good health. (Egg nog....Egg nog & Candy everywhere)
Pages: 1 2