Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Christmas Wishes!
Hey guys!

I'm away for Christmas Day, and Boxing Day, so I thought I'd send some good thoughts before I head off.

Hope you all very a great Christmas - it's the time of year where we should all get along and be kind, so have a blast and don't get too drunk and post gibberish on tSR.

Not having a big celebration this year as I decided to funnel most of my funds into charity, but it'll be a good time none-the-less.

Enjoy!
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
What a huge humbug... Christmas is about the worst time of the year.
Thanked by:
[Image: Beer-pong-surprise-Santa.gif?]

[Image: santa4.gif]
C H R I S T M A S
B A N D C A M P - T W I T T E R - T U M B L R - Y O U T U B E - G 1 5
Call me aggressive, call me obscene,
but you've always called me sir when you've invaded my dreams.
Thanked by: puggsoy, Kami, Guy, redblueyellow
bark humpug

how about a happy holidays for us who celebrate kwanzaa/hanukkah/pugday
Thanked by:
my christmas wish is for the world to actually end next time
Thanked by:
My wish is for it to actually snow next winter, since I haven't gotten any snow yet this season.
[Image: FK4rxzT.gif][Image: rZSrTAQ.gif][Image: QUmE6.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif][Image: 3CczX.gif][Image: qjGOacY.png][Image: smC8iWb.gif][Image: FK4rxzT.gif]
[Image: shrine.gif]
Anti-Vipershark Operation Pantsu Weapon - By Kistu-nii~ Cute

Thanked by:
Thanked by:
Bye bye Dazz.
I only wish for next year to be different real life wise for the better.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
I wish for my brother not to play the violin he bought

I don't understand

It's never seemed like he was into making music.

Another good example of how little we know of each other.

Merry Christmas everyone :>
Thanked by:
Mine's the same as Mighty's. Mainly in the school department.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
I wish that I could actually finish coding the games I start.
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
Thanked by: Garamonde, Guy, Gaia
It´s Christmas here already. Already ate dinner, had a delicious dessert and spent time talking about various things with my family.
But I also felt important to drop a message here. A thankful message, to all TSR.

I´m glad to be able to have another nice year in this community. It´s great to have friends like you. You gave me several opportunities, happy moments and warm feelings, and I really have nothing to say other than thank you.

Of course, 2012 wasn´t the happiest year ever. We all had problems, difficulties and conflicts. But every year has its share of ups and downs, and this year in special, I´ve experienced a stronger bond of friendship.

People helping each other grow, sharing silly jokes, laughing together. All those simple things had a huge effect on me (and I hope it affected others too), giving this year a particular shine.

I know that I´m not that patient nor good with words, but I wish you have an amazing Christmas and a prosperous 2013. Thank you.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by: Garamonde, Zadaben, Guy, Tellis, Sengir
(12-24-2012, 09:22 PM)Tae Kwon Doug Wrote: happy moments and warm feelings,

I read this as warn feelings. Ouch!
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: Gaia, Virt
1012 wasn't exactly the best year for me, which is why I was partially hoping for the mayas be right. Kinich Ahau be damned. Though, the christmas payload was at least good, and I already ate and had fun with family. May 2013 be better than 2012.
Thanked by:
Hey guys, not quite christmas here just yet, but I hope everyone has/had a merry one nonetheless.

I'm just wishing 2013 is full of new opportunities, and everyone here stays in good health. (Egg nog....Egg nog & Candy everywhere)
Thanked by: Garamonde, Gaia, Tellis