The VG Resource

Full Version: Help Rigging in Fragmotion.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can anyone be ever so kind to help me understand how I can rig models in Fragmotion? I just don't understand how it's done.Shy
It's hard,my mind nearly melted...i still don't know how,so...I'm with u.
Sad
but i did find this:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygEloNzIUYg
but it moved to fast for me,good luck!
Smile
Thanks man!
Or you could just download an already rigged model.....
(I don't know how to animate for Blitzsonic and there are NO guides for it either.)
That's what I usually do, until I recently downloaded a few enemy models from TMR from Sonic Colors. Turns out they aren't rigged. So, I wanted to figure out how to rig 'em myself. :p

That's what I usually do, until I recently downloaded a few enemy models from TMR from Sonic Colors. Turns out they aren't rigged. So, I wanted to figure out how to rig 'em myself. :p
They are rigged, you either opened the wrong file or the file was corrupt or your plugin doesn't do his job well.

Note: Fragmotion only opens SMD files with rigging, so no DAE files. You'll need to convert them using a 3d modelling program or Noesis. (Noesis is preferred)
(05-03-2012, 01:56 PM)BlueBlur97 Wrote: [ -> ]That's what I usually do, until I recently downloaded a few enemy models from TMR from Sonic Colors. Turns out they aren't rigged. So, I wanted to figure out how to rig 'em myself. :p
But crabmeat and most normal enemies are in obj format.
I'll ask Peardian for that.... I guess you'll need to pick a different enemy for now.
(05-05-2012, 07:01 AM)BlueBlur97 Wrote: [ -> ]But crabmeat and most normal enemies are in obj format.
No problem! I'll try rigging them.