Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Help Rigging in Fragmotion.
Information 
Can anyone be ever so kind to help me understand how I can rig models in Fragmotion? I just don't understand how it's done.Shy
[Image: tumblr_mzx6bm02eC1s38z45o1_500.gif]
Anonymous Wrote:...the world is so much simpler if you just dont give a FUCK...
Thanked by:
3D Modelling 
It's hard,my mind nearly melted...i still don't know how,so...I'm with u.
Sad
but i did find this:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygEloNzIUYg
but it moved to fast for me,good luck!
Smile
Thanked by: ~Axis~
Thanks man!
Thanked by:
Or you could just download an already rigged model.....
(I don't know how to animate for Blitzsonic and there are NO guides for it either.)
Thanked by:
That's what I usually do, until I recently downloaded a few enemy models from TMR from Sonic Colors. Turns out they aren't rigged. So, I wanted to figure out how to rig 'em myself. :p

That's what I usually do, until I recently downloaded a few enemy models from TMR from Sonic Colors. Turns out they aren't rigged. So, I wanted to figure out how to rig 'em myself. :p
Thanked by:
They are rigged, you either opened the wrong file or the file was corrupt or your plugin doesn't do his job well.

Note: Fragmotion only opens SMD files with rigging, so no DAE files. You'll need to convert them using a 3d modelling program or Noesis. (Noesis is preferred)
(05-03-2012, 01:56 PM)BlueBlur97 Wrote: That's what I usually do, until I recently downloaded a few enemy models from TMR from Sonic Colors. Turns out they aren't rigged. So, I wanted to figure out how to rig 'em myself. :p
Thanked by:
But crabmeat and most normal enemies are in obj format.
Thanked by:
I'll ask Peardian for that.... I guess you'll need to pick a different enemy for now.
(05-05-2012, 07:01 AM)BlueBlur97 Wrote: But crabmeat and most normal enemies are in obj format.
Thanked by:
No problem! I'll try rigging them.
Thanked by: