The VG Resource

Full Version: Belial's Submissions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Decided to make a general topic instead of using the system specific ones. Seemed like the thing to do.

Megaman X3 for the SNES
[Image: 27f8a2f1e42f55cf5c592ab5a4572fb7.png]
[Image: jzSVYV1Ndbf3P.png](Miniboss)
[Image: 495c10ba7335e6dd269f04a25ccb3dab.png]
[Image: jtEdMsnmVE4Wx.png](Misc)

Here's something I forgot to submit a long time ago.

Puss N Boots: Pero's Great Adventure for the NES
[Image: a42962cddb3f83be25911fcad35700ab.png]
[Image: jjaKZEqhknIpm.png](Boss)

And here's something I did submit, but was overlooked.

Eternal Champions for the Genesis
[Image: e13576ddeeaff2598e69092249e85de3.gif]
[Image: jjilUg9bqMnW7.png](Misc)

All these little rips. Nest time I'll try to have something more substantial.
Hooray!
(04-23-2012, 05:16 PM)Belial Wrote: [ -> ]Megaman X3 for the SNES
[Image: 27f8a2f1e42f55cf5c592ab5a4572fb7.png]
[Image: jzSVYV1Ndbf3P.png](Miniboss)
[Image: 495c10ba7335e6dd269f04a25ccb3dab.png]
[Image: jtEdMsnmVE4Wx.png](Misc)

You've made my day, sir.
I rearranged the MMX3 section. I think it looks a bit better now. That Ride Armor sheet is kind of worthless/a mess though.
I new topic in the Submissions forum... Will it be a good topic? There will be good submissions here? Does anyone knows this author?
[Image: GzrHT.png][Image: PKCuT.png] From Megaman X3

I was telling Dazz that I think we shouldn't neglect the megaman series just cause sprites inc had damn near all of it ripped already. So I'm gonna start working on enemies for the SNES era X games.Haven't got much so far, but there's more on the way.
You're a good man, Charlie Brown.
Kahn's voice echoes

EXCELLENT!
Nice =)
You all know that Batman Return of the Joker game for the NES? Apparently they were making a SNES port called Revenge of the Joker, but it never got released. These are from the prototype.

Batman: Revenge of the Joker for the SNES
[Image: hdQig.png][Image: C6jrK.png]

And more enemies from X3. I was going to separate them by level but due to all the repeating enemies I just thought I'd do them all in segments. Here is part 1. There will probably be 4 or 5 parts to this when I'm done.

[Image: wRUs7.png]
Got 'em! Big Grin Nice work!
[Image: pB2Ts.png][Image: nVvU8.png](sub-boss)

To be honest I've never actually played through MMX3. This was my first time seeing Bit in action. I was grabbing screens for Enemies Part 2 when I ran into him, so I decided to go ahead and sheet him since he has so few anyway.
C'mon Ton, let me have some of them!! Cry
And Belial, I love you FOR-FRIGGIN'-EVER.
Oh I know Wink

I thought there was gonna be way more enemies than this... but I was wrong. Here's the rest of the enemies.

[Image: mVD0h.png]
And here's Byte.
[Image: uCPhO.png][Image: EKEkn.png]

And now I'll be moving on to a Megaman X2, most likely. I don't know, I'm finicky.
I felt like being a total bastard and uploaded these for you Smile
TAKE THAT MIGHTY JETTERS.
Pages: 1 2 3