The VG Resource

Full Version: ShadeDBZ's Opaque Hole of Rips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Current Projects:
A Few Different Things.

Click the red "S" to the left for all my submissions.
Uploaded these for you! Very excited to see this new storm of WarioWare submissions! Big Grin
Thanks, you can upload stuff now? That's awesome! Big Grin
Unfortunately, I only have one new microgame at the moment but have two Saiyajin Raishuu rips!

Edit: Hope you don't mind Redblueyellow! Blank
I think it's supposed to be called "Kame House", but nice rips anyway Smile
Great job with the Warioware rips! Unfortunately I already ripped Feeling Saucy.

Keep up the good work!

EDIT: Haha, it's fine. Smile I might come back to that game eventually, but you're free to rip without me accidentally overlapping as it'd probably be a while for me to pick it up again.
Fixed the Kame House icon and added two new microgames.
Also, removed Feeling Saucy.
They're up, cool stuff. The more variety I can upload, the better. Big Grin

EDIT: I've got your newest ones up too. Wink
I'm on a microgame roll!

Added more!
More microgames!

Not sure about astro ball though, it's a boss microgame AND a toy. I don't know what section it should be in...
I just put it under Boss Microgames since it won't let me duplicate sheets. Tongue

But yeah they're both up now.
So much ripping, so much time!

Added East City
Are you going to do more of that DBZ game? I'm not a fan of the show, but I really like the style the game has.
Yes, I plan on doing more from that game!
I'm just about done ripping from WarioWare, so I'll probably rip more from Saiyajin, after.
Added more microgames!

I'm going to move on from WarioWare for a while, probably work on Saiyajin Raishuu
NPC's from Saiyajin Raishuu added!
Also fixed "Drop the Ball" from WarioWare!

EDIT: Mario Kart DS minimaps added!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15