The VG Resource

Full Version: Kirby 64 Planet Selcetion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Still a WIP, and credit to RTB for the space background (Squeak Squad cutscene; I can't make space...) and the font... well it had no tag... I still need to change the green outline, add a background, and color the arrows... And maybe more...

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/3797/...ecttm0.png
C&C please, its for my project to remake Kirby 64.

To do~
Pop Star
Rock Star
Aqua Star
Neo Star
Shiver Star
Ripple Star(dark/restored)
Dark Star
The lines feel a bit irregular, but the shading and anti-aliasing is nice.
SHould I make the star more sharp, as in the points??
No, that's not the issue. I can't help but feel that the black line is of varying thickness.
Should I make it Yellow or Orange??
The color seems fine.
Its just the outlining...
The colors are official...

And by the outline, could you be more detailed?? Should I make the points bigger? Sharper?? I still need to add the rings though...
Its a little varied, the out line that is, and could be a little (just a little) bit more pointy
I don't know if this will help or not, but here is some official artwork.
I couldn't find a screenshot.
Thats the one I used as my refrence lol, thank you.
(08-19-2008, 09:08 PM)Elebit Wrote: [ -> ]Thats the one I used as my refrence lol, thank you.
WEIRD
Better?? Its a bit pointier and I added the rings but they are bugging me...
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/1494/...ectlr4.png
YES. The rings can be a bit WIDER - farther away from the planet, if you get my meaning. The planet itself is okay... It's just the rings that need tweaking.

Also, there seems to be a little bit of orange (?) near the bottom of the planet, as if you're making it "puffy"... It just doesn't seem right...
This is great =D. Will you make the other stars too?
(08-19-2008, 06:27 PM)Elebit Wrote: [ -> ]... its for my project to remake Kirby 64.

I'm guessing yes.

And Pop Star is looking great!
Pages: 1 2