The VG Resource

Full Version: the phazon suit, MZM style
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I have been working on this project for about a week, and I have checked out many metroid websites and have noticed the phazon suit has been the most favored suit so now I bring you, the phazon suit!
[attachment=836]
It's still a WIP, but tell me what you think about it, C+C?
Is Samus' stomach really red? I thought it was gray with only a faint red light...
[Image: m-suit_phazon-jpg1.jpg]
Plus, the gray parts have to be BLACK.
man... I need to dust off prime and play it again! I think I kinda forgot how she looked like in the phazon suit Shy I'll fix it right away! as for the black..... I don't think it should be jet black, so I'll darken It a little.
ok, lets see if this is better, I can't really put the red so its gray/red so I'll work on that.
[attachment=838]
I guess I'll update my sig now, with better looking phazon suit! ^^
And make sure it's not a JPG-- oh wait, never mind that's just your sig.

And the visor should be primarily red, not yellow.
(08-12-2008, 12:39 AM)Miles07 Wrote: [ -> ]And make sure it's not a JPG-- oh wait, never mind that's just your sig.

And the visor should be primarily red, not yellow.

ok, I think I kinda fixed it:
Yeah, there we go. That's a TON more like the original Phazon Suit.
thx, I tried to make the icon for the thumbnail, but it just looks off...
here's how it looks

oops, forgot to make the visor red Shy
I guess I'll do that later....
Actually... That looks kinda cool... But I think it would be best if you have another opinion.
(08-12-2008, 05:58 PM)Miles07 Wrote: [ -> ]Actually... That looks kinda cool... But I think it would be best if you have another opinion.

well I found out the problem, the right leg needs to be more straight, so I'll fix that, thx also, It took a couple of tries to get it right.
it's coming along pretty nicely. i like it. Big Grin
(08-12-2008, 06:07 PM)Marioman20 Wrote: [ -> ]it's coming along pretty nicely. i like it. Big Grin

thx, ok here's an update on the icon.

[attachment=847]
I straightened the leg a little, but It should work out.
If you want the Varia, Gravity, and Phazon Morph Balls in Spider Ball form, you can use this if ya like.
http://ngamer01.legendaryawesome.com/ima...erBall.png

Ignore the Varia Morph Ball and the proto-type Spider Ball by it on this sheet. The finished Varia Suit Spider Ball sprites are below it. I don't have sprites of the Varia Suit Spider Ball glowing.
thats ok, and anyways, I planned on doing my own spiderball sprites later. but thx anyways.
I haven't done it well, for I an only testing it out, but here it is:

[attachment=848]
Somethings just not right with the colours. All the official sprites have that metallic feeling to them while this looks more like its made from foam or something. Everything else is pretty spot on as far as I can tell (not a fan of the Prime games).
(08-13-2008, 07:42 PM)Goemar Wrote: [ -> ]Somethings just not right with the colours. All the official sprites have that metallic feeling to them while this looks more like its made from foam or something. Everything else is pretty spot on as far as I can tell (not a fan of the Prime games).

I do know what the problem is, so I am fixing it up, it's shine. It looks as if its made of foam cuz I need to add a bit of shine, but I've got it covered Wink here is a try at it, I am trying to get it so the big shoulder things have more shine than the rest of the suit, but it still has shine in other parts of it.....
[attachment=860]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5