The VG Resource

Full Version: Super Toad Kart
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hooray my first upload!!!Big Grin Enjoy
[Image: finaltoad.png]
Did I forget somethin?
Why yes, you did forget something. This is the wrong section completely. Moved.
Congratulations on your upload!... but this is the Models Resource, 3D stuff. Yours should go in the Spriter's Resource.

Aww. Ninja'd by Shadow.
(06-09-2011, 11:30 PM)edsterisawesome Wrote: [ -> ]Yours should go in the Spriter's Resource.

No, it really shouldn't. You can keep it.

In all seriousness though, let me give some constructive crit rather than just being a jerk.

-Toad is obviously lifted out of something else, not custom made. If you don't want the styles to clash you should make it all from custom.

-Your kart is hard to read. The wing and Toad really clash with the rest because they have a black outline, the rest does not.

-Everything custom made has literally no animation to it. Sure you have that wing flap, but are you honestly telling me you made that wing?

-The fire effect for the speed boost looks more like he's pooping out mustard than boosting.

What I'd try first is to make a Toad and Wing all on your own, then try to animate the Kart, at LEAST make the wheels look like they move.