The VG Resource

Full Version: Bomberman max gameboy sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm not sure if there is a rip on the internet, but i cant find anywhere, so if anyone can find these sprites elsewhere, I'll take it down.
[Image: bombermanmax.png]
1. What's up with these tow curved lines below "border styles"?

2. "Enemie and bosses" are too close to the sprites, the font even goes into them (the "i" from Enemies, the "d" from and and the "b" from bosses
I don't know. That keeps happening for some reason. the text i mean
Can you re-rip these two?
[Image: blahfe.png]

Keep more space between your text and the sprites, it makes it easier to accept your sheet.

It doesn't matter if there is another rip like this on the internet. As long as it's not on tSR, and as long as the sheet isn't stolen of course.
Re-ripped: [Image: bombermanmax-1.png]
(03-18-2011, 02:23 PM)verifiaman Wrote: [ -> ]Re-ripped: [Image: bombermanmax-1.png]

I'd personally space each of the sprites a little and move the text down a bit more. Otherwise, not a bad rip! But what's everyone else think?

EDIT: I always space my sprites by at least two pixels, so they're easy to see and select.
Thanks! there are a lot more than that, and i have some bomberman max 2 enemies somewhere on my lcomputer
(03-18-2011, 04:07 PM)verifiaman Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks! there are a lot more than that, and i have some bomberman max 2 enemies somewhere on my lcomputer

Okay then. Though you may consider putting the enemies and bosses, the level tiles/objects/breakable blocks, and things like that in separate sheets. Also... I was wondering about the enemy and boss animations too. Smile
How would i do that? i don't have any video editing tools.
Without any animations, we can't accept it... They are of little use without animations. There are a couple tutorials on our YouTube channel that can teach you how to rip without video software.
I'm ripping bomberman's and the enemy sprites right now. i'll have them up in a day or two.
Update: Here are some Tilesets
[Image: citystar.png] City star

[Image: battlestar.png] Battle star

[Image: zaurusstar.png] Zaurus star

[Image: futurestar.png] Future star

[Image: secretstar.png] Secret star
Ahhh that's better! Nice job. Smile Though there's no credit thingy on them saying who ripped them. Tongue
Here you go: [Image: Bombermanmaxblueredtileset.png]
Pages: 1 2