The VG Resource

Full Version: Shiny Legendary Trio - Wifi Event
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
If you missed the Gamestop event, fear not as the Trio is now available through Wifi for HG/SS, and I think for D/P/Pt as well. You're supposed to send them to Black or White when they come out so you can get Zoroark. Here is when you can receive each:

America: Raikou: February 7th 2011 to February 13th 2011
Entei: February 14th 2011 to February 20th 2011
Suicune: February 21st 2011 to February 27th 2011

Europe: Raikou: February 7th 2011 to February 13th 2011
Entei: February 14th 2011 to February 20th 2011
Suicune: February 21st 2011 to February 27th 2011

I'm not to sure if you need at least one of the Beasts to get Zoroark or all 3 though.
I got my Raikou yesterday.

Why did they have to give them fixed natures? :/
Yeah, it's for Diamond/Pearl/Platinum as well as HeartGold/SoulSilver. Just got my shiny Raikou today, and I'll pick up the other two as they're available.
Im staying at my grans house this weekend - she has wi-fi there. Since Raikou's event ends at saturday evening I may be also able to get Entei, too!
I just collected my Raikou! This is the first event Pokemon I've ever been able to get from Wi-fi. Smile Can't wait for the others.
I had no idea about this event till i seen A.J.'s post, went and got my Raikou yesterday, thanks for letting us know man.

Ash's Pikachu is also available for download, at Toys R Us till the 13th of this month...i'm pretty bummed about it though because the closest Toys R Us to me is over 3 and half hours away, and I won't be able to get down there before then.
(02-11-2011, 02:50 PM)DeepSeaTooth Wrote: [ -> ]Im staying at my grans house this weekend - she has wi-fi there. Since Raikou's event ends at saturday evening I may be also able to get Entei, too!

Damn. Unfortunately, my Grans wireless doesn't work with DS Lite. I could tap into her neighbours wifi, but I couldn't onto their wi-fi recieving the initial connection. DAMNIT!!!

Does the event work with any old shiny entei, raikou or suicune? because I have a shiny Suicune, that wasn't recieved via event, but does it have to be recieved from an event or will my suicune work?
Oh fuck being sick, I'm going to miss Raikou!
What was the event surrounding these three again?
EDIT: Never mind, I'm just sitting in my rocking chair and got it. Sweetness.
Zoroark

I got all 3, I just need to get victini
If I'm not mistaken, having at least one of the shinies from the event will unlock Zoroark. Just don't quote me on that. Oh, and starting tomorrow, we can get Shiny Entei.
Yeah you just need one.
Either way, if someone that wants a shiny Raikou misses the event, I downloaded it on both Diamond and SoulSilver and have no particular need for two of them. Just let me know if you're interested.
(02-13-2011, 05:02 PM)Devicho Wrote: [ -> ]Either way, if someone that wants a shiny Raikou misses the event, I downloaded it on both Diamond and SoulSilver and have no particular need for two of them. Just let me know if you're interested.
You're a lifesaver. I'd like the shiny Entei and Suicune when those happen, too. I'm not near a WiFi hotspot that is compatible with my DS Lite. :/

(02-13-2011, 05:07 PM)Alpha Six Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-13-2011, 05:02 PM)Devicho Wrote: [ -> ]Either way, if someone that wants a shiny Raikou misses the event, I downloaded it on both Diamond and SoulSilver and have no particular need for two of them. Just let me know if you're interested.
You're a lifesaver. I'd like the shiny Entei and Suicune when those happen, too. I'm not near a WiFi hotspot that is compatible with my DS Lite. :/
Sure thing! I'll gather them all up on Diamond and send them over as a group once I've got them all downloaded. c:
(02-13-2011, 06:05 PM)Devicho Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-13-2011, 05:07 PM)Alpha Six Wrote: [ -> ]
Sure thing! I'll gather them all up on Diamond and send them over as a group once I've got them all downloaded. c:

Does anyone else have a shiny raikou??? i need one :( missed the event by a day.
Pages: 1 2 3