Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Shiny Legendary Trio - Wifi Event
If you missed the Gamestop event, fear not as the Trio is now available through Wifi for HG/SS, and I think for D/P/Pt as well. You're supposed to send them to Black or White when they come out so you can get Zoroark. Here is when you can receive each:

America: Raikou: February 7th 2011 to February 13th 2011
Entei: February 14th 2011 to February 20th 2011
Suicune: February 21st 2011 to February 27th 2011

Europe: Raikou: February 7th 2011 to February 13th 2011
Entei: February 14th 2011 to February 20th 2011
Suicune: February 21st 2011 to February 27th 2011

I'm not to sure if you need at least one of the Beasts to get Zoroark or all 3 though.
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
I got my Raikou yesterday.

Why did they have to give them fixed natures? :/
Thanked by:
Yeah, it's for Diamond/Pearl/Platinum as well as HeartGold/SoulSilver. Just got my shiny Raikou today, and I'll pick up the other two as they're available.
Thanked by:
Im staying at my grans house this weekend - she has wi-fi there. Since Raikou's event ends at saturday evening I may be also able to get Entei, too!
Thanked by:
I just collected my Raikou! This is the first event Pokemon I've ever been able to get from Wi-fi. Smile Can't wait for the others.
Thanked by: Maxpphire
I had no idea about this event till i seen A.J.'s post, went and got my Raikou yesterday, thanks for letting us know man.

Ash's Pikachu is also available for download, at Toys R Us till the 13th of this month...i'm pretty bummed about it though because the closest Toys R Us to me is over 3 and half hours away, and I won't be able to get down there before then.
Thanked by: A.J. Nitro
(02-11-2011, 02:50 PM)DeepSeaTooth Wrote: Im staying at my grans house this weekend - she has wi-fi there. Since Raikou's event ends at saturday evening I may be also able to get Entei, too!

Damn. Unfortunately, my Grans wireless doesn't work with DS Lite. I could tap into her neighbours wifi, but I couldn't onto their wi-fi recieving the initial connection. DAMNIT!!!

Does the event work with any old shiny entei, raikou or suicune? because I have a shiny Suicune, that wasn't recieved via event, but does it have to be recieved from an event or will my suicune work?
Thanked by:
Oh fuck being sick, I'm going to miss Raikou!
What was the event surrounding these three again?
EDIT: Never mind, I'm just sitting in my rocking chair and got it. Sweetness.
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by:
Zoroark

I got all 3, I just need to get victini
Thanked by:
If I'm not mistaken, having at least one of the shinies from the event will unlock Zoroark. Just don't quote me on that. Oh, and starting tomorrow, we can get Shiny Entei.
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Thanked by:
Yeah you just need one.
Thanked by: A.J. Nitro
Either way, if someone that wants a shiny Raikou misses the event, I downloaded it on both Diamond and SoulSilver and have no particular need for two of them. Just let me know if you're interested.
Thanked by:
(02-13-2011, 05:02 PM)Devicho Wrote: Either way, if someone that wants a shiny Raikou misses the event, I downloaded it on both Diamond and SoulSilver and have no particular need for two of them. Just let me know if you're interested.
You're a lifesaver. I'd like the shiny Entei and Suicune when those happen, too. I'm not near a WiFi hotspot that is compatible with my DS Lite. :/

Thanked by:
(02-13-2011, 05:07 PM)Alpha Six Wrote:
(02-13-2011, 05:02 PM)Devicho Wrote: Either way, if someone that wants a shiny Raikou misses the event, I downloaded it on both Diamond and SoulSilver and have no particular need for two of them. Just let me know if you're interested.
You're a lifesaver. I'd like the shiny Entei and Suicune when those happen, too. I'm not near a WiFi hotspot that is compatible with my DS Lite. :/
Sure thing! I'll gather them all up on Diamond and send them over as a group once I've got them all downloaded. c:
Thanked by:
(02-13-2011, 06:05 PM)Devicho Wrote:
(02-13-2011, 05:07 PM)Alpha Six Wrote:
Sure thing! I'll gather them all up on Diamond and send them over as a group once I've got them all downloaded. c:

Does anyone else have a shiny raikou??? i need one :( missed the event by a day.
Thanked by: