The VG Resource

Full Version: Tales of Destiny (PS2)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
[Image: Mik.png]

So, I found the program which let's you extract the battle sprites from Tales of Destiny (PS2). There's one problem. I would like help with this if anyone is bored or has freetime. Anyways, All the sprites (expect for small enemies) are separated.
You'll find the sprites here.

I guess they're kind of like NxC's sprites.

Example
Note: There are not sheeted. I just Miktran as an example of how they are separated.
Each piece is separated in ton individual files.

Who's doing who
Azu
[Image: Lilith_Icon.png]

Duke-Magnus
[Image: Miktran_Icon.png]

Shinkatsu
[Image: Icon_Icon.png]
I can do it...

Actually i already started...

here's a progress: http://i33.tinypic.com/2q01w1h.png

(hi im new here =)
Awesome.
I'm working on Lilith.
Lilith
[Image: LilithStanceAnimation.gif]

Lilith Slowed
[Image: LilithStanceAnimationSlowed.gif]
ehm

its just me or her white ribbon thing appears and dissapears?
I'm not done yet.=E
Sorry =(

A little progress

http://i33.tinypic.com/2557tau.png
Nice job!
So uh, are we just plainly doing the heroes and main antagonists, or are we also doing monsters?
I believe that you should be doing monsters as well. Far too often, I only see sheets for the heroes and the main villains, but what about everyone in between? It's not like they're all uninteresting and have no significance to the story.
Tempts me to make an RPG about Yellow Ropers...
SmithyGCN Wrote:I believe that you should be doing monsters as well. Far too often, I only see sheets for the heroes and the main villains, but what about everyone in between? It's not like they're all uninteresting and have no significance to the story.

I plan to do all sprites. I'm just starting with the main characters and villains because they'll take the longest. However, if anyone wants do the monsters, go right ahead.

The files labeled "TODSPXX.7z" has the other sprites.
I might try out Philia, since she probably has the least poses, being a spell caster and all.
Philla has about 600+ individual pieces.
Every main character and antagonist got tons of pieces the normal monster are the only ones the have less than 50
Count of pieces for those who don't want to count:

Stahn 605
Rutee 511
Philia 611
Woodrow 520
Leon 614
Mary 492
Chelsea 374
Johnny 310
Kongman 439
Lilith 503
Dymlos 297