The VG Resource

Full Version: Has anyone ever ripped sprites from a DSi Download game?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not sure this should go here but since the Question section is only for forum help I put it here since it is related to sprites. If I'm wrong may I ask a moderator to move it to it's correct area?

Anyways...

Well, has anybody? I was kind of interested in doing it but I don't know if tsr will even except them, or if it's even possible. If there is a program that helps you then please don't hesitate to post it. If it's not and I'm sounding like a dumb fuck then tell me. Though I have this nagging feeling that I will have to do it freehanded.
spriting and pixel art is ONLY for posting sprites and pixel art HOW HARD OF A CONCEPT IS THIS FOR PEOPLE TO GRASP
(10-09-2010, 12:50 PM)Cure For Cancer Wrote: [ -> ]spriting and pixel art is ONLY for posting sprites and pixel art HOW HARD OF A CONCEPT IS THIS FOR PEOPLE TO GRASP

I couldn't think of a better place to put it

brandman1996 Wrote:I'm not sure this should go here but since the Question section is only for forum help I put it here since it is related to sprites. If I'm wrong may I ask a moderator to move it to it's correct area?
I don't know where Bab's Ripping Questions thread has gone but I'm moving this to Questions, which now seems the most appropriate place.
Never heard about that thread but thanks! And now that it's in the appropriate thread, may I ask for help for the question of the op?
Found the thread: http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...?tid=15341

It's in Sprite Projects, for whatever reason.