Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Has anyone ever ripped sprites from a DSi Download game?
Question 
I'm not sure this should go here but since the Question section is only for forum help I put it here since it is related to sprites. If I'm wrong may I ask a moderator to move it to it's correct area?

Anyways...

Well, has anybody? I was kind of interested in doing it but I don't know if tsr will even except them, or if it's even possible. If there is a program that helps you then please don't hesitate to post it. If it's not and I'm sounding like a dumb fuck then tell me. Though I have this nagging feeling that I will have to do it freehanded.
Thanked by:
spriting and pixel art is ONLY for posting sprites and pixel art HOW HARD OF A CONCEPT IS THIS FOR PEOPLE TO GRASP
Thanked by:
(10-09-2010, 12:50 PM)Cure For Cancer Wrote: spriting and pixel art is ONLY for posting sprites and pixel art HOW HARD OF A CONCEPT IS THIS FOR PEOPLE TO GRASP

I couldn't think of a better place to put it

brandman1996 Wrote:I'm not sure this should go here but since the Question section is only for forum help I put it here since it is related to sprites. If I'm wrong may I ask a moderator to move it to it's correct area?
Thanked by:
I don't know where Bab's Ripping Questions thread has gone but I'm moving this to Questions, which now seems the most appropriate place.
[Image: x1aIZ2e.gif]
YOU HAVE TO FEEL WHAT YOU DRAW, FEEL
[Image: shrine.gif]

Thanked by: brandman1996
Never heard about that thread but thanks! And now that it's in the appropriate thread, may I ask for help for the question of the op?
Thanked by:
Found the thread: http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...?tid=15341

It's in Sprite Projects, for whatever reason.
Thanked by: