The VG Resource

Full Version: TUGS - Round 2 - Beginner WIP Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
you should all know how this thread works by now, tia
[Image: 4ugpyd.png]

Jus' posting this here in case I want to make some final changes to it. And yes, that's what it looks like, a -literal- portrait of a bandit. Filesize is 64x64, last time I checked.
(09-13-2010, 07:58 PM)Gaia Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 4ugpyd.png]

Jus' posting this here in case I want to make some final changes to it. And yes, that's what it looks like, a -literal- portrait of a bandit. Filesize is 64x64, last time I checked.

64x64 looks like 100x100 on safe mode.
you can change your screen resolution, you know
that's only the default
(09-13-2010, 07:58 PM)Gaia Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 4ugpyd.png]

i see some heavy readbility issues on that.
(09-14-2010, 12:00 AM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]you can change your screen resolution, you know
that's only the default

lol nope, safe mode will only let me be in 640x480
Hate to sound like an ass, but you may wanna spend a bit more time on it rather than being that one kid in class who turns his test in first.
(I always turned my tests first and always got good grades but I know what you mean)

I suggest you to spend a lil more time on it, because... I can't tell what exactly it is
Yep. Looks like I'm gonna have to re-make it. It's gonna get harder from here on out. An 8-bit dude's not gonna cut it anymore. I'm keeping it as DA Material; since (half of) DA doesn't know jack shit about quality.

Only problem: I don't know where to start.. Embarassed

EDIT: Here it is, abliet in the WIP Phase, this time (hopefully) should be easier to read (Again, literal portrait of the theme here):

[Image: 2dlufd0.png]
it seems gaia has a fetish for long, elongated heads.
[Image: 15gtoib.png]
wip

IN SPACE
(09-14-2010, 09:34 PM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote: [ -> ]it seems gaia has a fetish for long, elongated heads.

Or I can't get the poportions to look right, one of the two. But poportion doesn't really matter.. right?

[Image: 6rkq6o.png]

Getting there..
BLUH BLUH

[Image: i1miV.png]
Hemet designs are difficult. I still haven't found one I honestly like yet. Need to find a way to shape the top and back of the helmet, the roundness feels too empty.
(09-15-2010, 03:30 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]BLUH BLUH

[Image: i1miV.png]
Hemet designs are difficult. I still haven't found one I honestly like yet. Need to find a way to shape the top and back of the helmet, the roundness feels too empty.

[Image: STOP_RIGHT_THERE_CRIMNAL_SCUM_by_Bedbug200.jpg]

But yeah, what I think your current problem is that you're drawing the helmets as if they're form-fitted to the head, like hair, when really, they should be a good difference in height from the skull's top.
...I don't know if the Oblivion guardsman is a dig at me or not. :V Your other point is duely noted, however.
Pages: 1 2 3 4