The VG Resource

Full Version: Shadowth117's stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I probably end up updating this thread with my rips as much as I should, but I figured I should probably have a thread for 'em anyway. Also, if you've got something particular from a game I'm ripping that you want to request or want a render or something, feel free to ask about it.

[Image: h3odst.png]
[Image: h3odstcovenantassaultca.png]

[Image: halo3l.png]
[Image: 7wood_icon.png][Image: halo3assaultrifleicon.png][Image: apemanicon.png][Image: apemanteddybearicon.png][Image: banshee_icon.png][Image: golf%20cup_icon.png][Image: gravityhammer_icon.png][Image: soccer%20ball_icon.png][Image: fraggrenade_icon.png][Image: incendiarygrenade_icon.png][Image: plasmagrenade_icon.png][Image: spikegrenade_icon.png]

[Image: sonic2k5.png]
[Image: checkpoint_icon.png][Image: shadow_icon.png][Image: spring_icon.png]

Right now I'm planning on ripping a bunch of Halo models for Halo Reach's release. If you've got something particular you want me to rip from ANY of the Halo games except Reach and Wars just say something.
Good start !
u ripped some of the stages from Brawl right? I was wondering If u have ripped the Bridge of Eldin yet?
(09-10-2010, 03:59 PM)valforwing Wrote: [ -> ]u ripped some of the stages from Brawl right? I was wondering If u have ripped the Bridge of Eldin yet?

No I haven't, but at the moment I just wanted to get a fair amount of Halo models ripped for the release of the new Halo. Maybe in a week or two I'll do it though.
(09-10-2010, 04:21 PM)Shadowth117 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-10-2010, 03:59 PM)valforwing Wrote: [ -> ]u ripped some of the stages from Brawl right? I was wondering If u have ripped the Bridge of Eldin yet?

No I haven't, but at the moment I just wanted to get a fair amount of Halo models ripped for the release of the new Halo. Maybe in a week or two I'll do it though.

sweet!
Ripped some more stuff.
[Image: halo3l.png]
[Image: halo3assaultrifleicon.png][Image: apemanicon.png][Image: apemanteddybearicon.png]

The apeman is a funny easter egg in the first campaign level. Just a random thing I found while looking through stuff in the first level's files.

And here's a few renders of the Assault Rifle.
[Image: testrender.jpg]
[Image: testrender2.jpg]
Well, I do have an awkward request(s) if you truly have nothing better to do. If you can, could you rip the Gravity Hammer and the Golf Club (is a secondary Gravity Hammer)? I would say the typical Master Chief and Cortana, but I believe those have already been ripped. Anywho, keep up the nice work and don't worry if you don't do my request(s).
(09-11-2010, 08:02 AM)Novax Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I do have an awkward request(s) if you truly have nothing better to do. If you can, could you rip the Gravity Hammer and the Golf Club (is a secondary Gravity Hammer)? I would say the typical Master Chief and Cortana, but I believe those have already been ripped. Anywho, keep up the nice work and don't worry if you don't do my request(s).

Ah sure I'll get those. I'd actually like to see the Golf Club as well so I'll probably rip that with the rest of the golf equipment. I actually haven't ripped Master Chief for the site yet because models like the Spartan model with multiple parts for a certain area are kind of bothersome to rip because of how they need to be fixed. Still, there's no reason I can't do it. Cortana I just didn't think to rip at the time.
Don't stress too hard over them. Just be things nice to see. Also, are you good at modding CE by chance?
(09-11-2010, 03:11 PM)Novax Wrote: [ -> ]Don't stress too hard over them. Just be things nice to see. Also, are you good at modding CE by chance?

I don't do too much of it, but I know how it works. It's not like I'm an experienced scripter though either.
Reason I asked is in case Source fails me, I have a backup engine to fall back on. So I was curious if it's easy to mod or the such.
(09-11-2010, 05:28 PM)Novax Wrote: [ -> ]Reason I asked is in case Source fails me, I have a backup engine to fall back on. So I was curious if it's easy to mod or the such.

Fairly easy and has a LOT of premade custom content for it (vehicles, weapons, etc.). With third party apps you can basically make anything you want. All that really bothers me about it is the incredibly outdated physics engine (basically nonexistent) and a few other things that show its age. I wish I could recommend Halo 2 Vista, but the editor is so gimped that you can't do anything interesting unfortunately.
[Image: 7wood_icon.png][Image: golf%20cup_icon.png][Image: gravityhammer_icon.png][Image: soccer%20ball_icon.png]

I'll probably get Cortana ripped soon. The problem with her is just her complicated materials.
(09-12-2010, 01:38 AM)Shadowth117 Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 7wood_icon.png][Image: golf%20cup_icon.png][Image: gravityhammer_icon.png][Image: soccer%20ball_icon.png]

I'll probably get Cortana ripped soon. The problem with her is just her complicated materials.

sweet! all i need now is a Vuvuzela!
Nice work Shadowth and thanks for doing my silly requests. Don't know how I'll use them of yet, but give it time and I will. Hope the Cortana thing goes a bit easier for you though.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9