The VG Resource

Full Version: TUGS Discussion Topic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Just an idea; but I'm making this thread for the people who wren't able to be part of TUGS to make/critique their own or others' entries for fun; for entrants to smack-talk, and for new members to work out just what the fuck is going on here.

I know everyone is keeping their eye on the Experts tier; but who taking bets on Intermediate? I'm liking the odds on JoshR's so far; it's pretty cute.
I dunno, JoshR's is pretty cool but, i really like Fish in Space's and chris2ball's.
Skink's lineat caught my eye too. Just depends on how he finishes it.
in expert, burn and OSM are catching my eye.

Need to take another look at beginner before i comment.
fish in space and chris2balls for intermediate

they gonna wreck some shit
fuck

I feel so

:C

I'll have trouble on this challenge...
BUT YOU'LL SEE I'LL MAKE MY BEST ON THIS!!!
i am brohugging you all right now

in spirit
that pugnificent is a sho'in to win beginner
All the matches seem fairly interesting so far.
I'm worried
expert seems to making the transition the that "bigger is better" mentality that I hate so much
when actually smaller and more detailed is alot more impressive as far as I'm concerned
It may seem like that to you, but you need to keep in mind that there's 3 judges who don't necessarily share that mentality with the participants
I'm jw if anyone actually understands my entry.
we need some kinda

gambling topic.

cuz all my money is going on me to win. B)
(09-06-2010, 12:40 PM)Zac Wrote: [ -> ]I'm worried
expert seems to making the transition the that "bigger is better" mentality that I hate so much
when actually smaller and more detailed is alot more impressive as far as I'm concerned

what if im going for "bigger and more detailed than osm's"
Burn and Zac are both so cute I don't know who to root for Shy
All contestents so far have been doing a good job at showing progress, Some of the expert mockups should be made in to games. As of now im liking Burn and Zac's
i think im gonna wait a bit before i form an opinion on beginer and intermediate.
Psst Gabe, how is yours doing?

I barely have anything done but I keep doing other things instead. ...I'd work on it if my homework was done but I really don't feel like doing it. Not sure what I'm doing still either. Gorsal, Metaru, Gabe, give me an example so I can cheat off you~
tits.

they never fail.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13